28. ~ The boys as yandere's

So I got requested to choose from some of these and I decided I'd give yandere a shot

So I got requested to choose from some of these and I decided I'd give yandere a shot.. I hope this is okay.

Monsta X as yandere's.

Shownu
The cute boy in class. Always minding his own business, never giving girls a second glance, friendly towards everyone.

Easy to get along with. You had to admit if you knew him a bit better you'd probably be crushing on him like half of the school.

Though nobody actually knew that behind this calm facade is a demon eating away at the boy. Being so obsessed with one person really has its toll.

Every guy that looks at you deserves nothing but pain and suffering. The endless possibilities that swirl around his mind only to ultimately be pushed down for a few seconds when you smile his way.

He admires you from a far everyday, he walks the same way when school ends, despite living an hour in the other direction.

He'll never come too close, when you're conscious anyway. Many times he's been around your sleeping body, only to take things like discarded make-up wipes and fingernail clippings. He even has one of your scrunchies that you left in class.

The endless amount of photos on his phone of you sleeping, or wandering the school gardens, crossing roads, shopping, drinking coffee. It's not enough, he needs more, craves more.

He made the brave leap, today you walked home with a male friend and that wasn't okay. He stalked you like an animal it's prey.

He watched you, the anger burning through his body couldn't be put into words. The dark aura surrounding him could be sensed by dogs walking by.

He fondled the knife hidden in his pocket, a wicked smile coming to play on his lips. When you turn the corner that's when he has his window of opportunity. 3.. 2.. 1.. pounce.

As you turned onto the desolate road you were pushed down and your friend held by the neck. The man had his back to you and within seconds your friends muffled moans became heartbreakingly silent as he was being stabbed.

16.. 17.. the last words to leave his mouth was "Run". Before you could even think to do so you were embraced in a hug.

"Don't worry I won't kill you, come with me I'll clean you up" he said as he grabbed your hand so tight you couldn't fight him off. You kept pulling and tugging.

You completely stopped though when you saw his face hidden behind that hood. Hyunwoo.. from school? You had a million questions that disappeared as quickly as they came. All of them forgotten about after you blacked out.