34 ~ Throwing a surprise party with a pregnancy announcement

Thanks for requesting!! I hope I do alright with this one, I haven't written in this book for so long so I'm very nervous that I won't capture the boys right anymore!!

Throwing Monsta X a surprise birthday party with a pregnancy announcement

Shownu
You had felt sick and fatigued for some time, you already knew exactly what was happening but it was still a shock when those two lines turned up on the stick.

Since then you had continued to put in work for Shownu's birthday party as well as tending to your own job.

Shownu could see how overworked you were, I mean you were exhausted sleeping all the time, gone off food, sometimes he could hear you being sick in the mornings.

Time after time he had lectured you. "Jagi you need to start taking care of yourself, maybe drop some hours at work". And every single time you appreciated what he was saying and told him you'd try knowing that wasn't the reason for your sudden turn in health.

After all this waiting his party was finally this weekend. You had all his presents wrapped and everything waiting. All you had to do was close your eyes and sleep and it would be tomorrow.

And so it came, you had already had family come in and set up so as not to heed any suspicions. "Come on Hyunwoo let's just go for a drive, it'll be nice, we can go get coffee" you pleaded.

He couldn't turn you down, this was the most energy he had seen you with for months. So off you went on his birthday drive. Eventually arriving to where his party was.

You lead him in excitedly whilst he was a tad confused. As he barely stepped through the door "surprise" rang through your ears.

You turned to look at Hyunwoo a big smile on his face as he looked around. "Jagi you did all this?" He asked. You nodded "I did". He came down for a quick peck on the lips breathing out a thank you.

You pushed him to go mingle with his family and friends as you went to go sit down. You were tired.

After a few hours of mingling and dancing and food and fun everyone collectively decided that it was present time.

You watched through everyone's presents, laughed at some, nearly cried at others, and then it was your turn. You handed him a few big ones, clothes and niknaks. Lastly you handed him a rectangular box. It looked like there would be a watch in there.

As Hyunwoo opened it and put two and two together he became still and silent. You held your breath and felt a stiffness in your throat. "Seriously" he whispered. You nodded and he engulfed you in a hug. "I thought you were so ill because of work I can't believe this" he beamed.

You let out that breath you were holding onto as you celebrated with him and eventually everyone else celebrated too.

Later in the night once you were home Hyunwoo was extra affectionate if possible. "I'm so excited to be parents, I love you so much". "I love you too".