Jealous- L.L.

*WARNING! SMUT AHEAD!* That is your dress (below)

You stood there looking over yourself in the mirror, you take a deep breath and adjust before walking out to the party

You stood there looking over yourself in the mirror, you take a deep breath and adjust before walking out to the party. Tony and his parties, you get out the the main floor and see all of your friends and your boyfriend Loki, man did he look good. He was standing with Thor, Bruce and Clint talking.

You walk over to the bar and get a drink, instead of searching for people to talk to you decide to sit at the bar and have a drink. It's not long before Wanda and Nat walk up to you and start talking to you before they hear they're song and take off to dance. You're standing there alone again just enjoying the party when this guy comes walking up to you "Hey there. Can I buy you a drink?" He asks sitting next to you

"Thanks but no thanks. I have a boyfriend" you smile and finish your drink before signaling the bartender for another

"I don't see him"

"Well he's here"

"There's no way any guy would let a girl like you stand here by yourself" he says and moves closer to you "Well he does. He's a prince like that"

"How about just one dance then?" He asks offering his hand out to you

"She already has a dance partner" you hear from behind you, knowing that it's Loki you smirk.

"You must be the boyfriend"

"You must be the Midgardian pest that won't leave my princess alone" Loki says placing a hand on your shoulder

"Come darling, lets dance" He says and pulls you away from the man.

Once on the floor you are pulled close to Loki's body, it's comforting until he gets close to your ear and whispers "If you ever let another man flirt with you again. I'm going to tie you to the bed and make sure that the only man you ever think about is me. Do you understand?"

You bite your lip before leaning in "Yes sir" you say as the song ends and you pull apart. You find yourself at the bar again and the guy comes back over to you "so where's the boyfriend go?"

"If I dance with you, will that make you shut your mouth" You ask turning to him, he quickly nods and you pull him out to the dance floor and start to dance.

About half way through the song you feel a hand on your shoulder and turn around to see Loki standing there. Fuming. He quickly pulls you away and drags you to your bedroom. Once your inside he locks the door, he turns around and looks at you.

"Princess, what did I say earlier about letting men flirt with you?" He asks removing his jacket and loosing his cuffs on his shirt

"Something about not doing it? I think" you say sarcastically. The next thing you know you're dress disappears in a fog of green mist.

"On the bed. On your back" Loki growls. You do as your told knowing that if you don't it's just gonna make things worse. Once your laying on your back he restrains you to the bed. He hovers above you admiring you body "Such a beautiful woman. What a shame I'm going to have to ruin you" he growls before his clothes disappear in a green mist. He straddles you leaning down to kiss you before pulling away and peppering kisses down your neck and then to your collar bone only to stop and nibble at it before moving down to your breasts slowly. He takes one nipple in his mouth while his hand comes up and pinches the other causing you to release a moan.

He switches breasts and takes the other one in his mouth before pinching the other nipple. He the pulls off and continues to kiss down your body making his way to your inner thighs he places a small kiss before biting your thigh

"Oh god" you moan

"That's right darling. I am YOUR God" Loki growls before switching to your other thigh and proceeding to do the same thing. He takes a finger and runs it up the length of your wet slit before popping it into his mouth and sucking your juices off of it. He then takes his tongue and does the same only stopping when he gets to your clit, he takes it into his mouth and begins to suck causing you to arch your back and moan his name. He slides a finger in and then another based on your reaction.

"Loki. Please fuck me" you beg feeling that familiar knot in your stomach.

"Not yet princess" He says his mouth still on your clit, causing vibrations to shoot through you and make you moan. He keeps going until you feel the knot begin to coil "I'm gonna c-cum. Loki please may I cum?" You moan

"Of course darling" and with that you come all over his fingers and tongue. He pulls his fingers out and looks at you "open" he growls. You open your mouth and he put his fingers inside "Now suck" you do as told, he pulls his fingers out and the next thing you know your being lifted by a green mist and you're in your hands and knees.

Loki rubs his member along your slit before sliding all the way in without any warning. "Oh god Loki" you moan throwing your upper body into the mattress

"Who does this pussy belong to?" He growls and slaps your ass

"You"

"You, who?"

"You sir. Loki. My god" you say gripping the sheet as he pounds into you over and over again.

"Oh y/n, I'm close" he moans and then snakes his fingers into your hair grabbing a handful before pulling it, lifting your head up as he does "oh. Fuck Loki I'm gonna cum. Can I cum sir?" You moan

"Not yet darling" he says "almost there"

He continues to pound into you from behind "Now princess" he says as his thrusts become sloppy. You cum and feel him release inside of you. You guys ride out your climaxes before he undoes the restraints causing you to collapse on the bed.

He uses his powers to dress you in a T-shirt of his and some underwear before slipping into a pair of low hanging Grey sweatpants. He slides in next to you on the bed and adjusts so you can lay with him. You quickly adjust so your head is laying on his chest. He looks down at you to see you're still breathing heavily "are you okay? Was I to hard on you princess?" He asks concerned

"No. No, not at all. It was perfect I'm just tired" you saw with a yawn. You adjust and then find yourself drifting off to sleep.

Before falling asleep on Loki's chest he whispers to you "Mine. My princess, I'm never going to share you with anybody else" He then places a kiss on top of your head.