Christmas changes and a ski trip starts

Start from the beginning

"Consider it done. Thanks, Rose." I smiled and I saw her fight the urge to explode in giggles.

Midnight, or midday human time, rolled around and I met her in the gym.

"Lock the door Dimitri," she whispered seductively and I completely caved.

RPOV

He locked the door and I ran to the store room to grab another of his presents. He growled his lust filled growl and came after me, encircling my waist from behind and whispering in my ear, "this woman right here, a.k.a you, are the reason I turned Tasha down. I love you."

I spun in his arms, "I love you too. So, did our so-called friends use Christmas lunch to meddle with our love life? Do we really have them that fooled?"

"Apparently."

"Now, about our sex li-"

"I'm about to change all that if you'll let me."

"That was my line!" I teased.

"So, that's a 'yes'?"

"Yes."

And change it we did. I didn't care where I was, just that I was with Dimitri. I was with my soul mate, my other half, the one who understood me completely and I never wanted to leave. We'd lost control completely, handing ourselves over and consummated our relationship. I loved him and that was all that mattered.

Unfortunately, reality rang. In the form of my phone alarm. It was telling me to get up and pack for the ski trip.

"Mmmm. Roza?"

"Yes comrade?"

"Shut that alarm up and get back here."

"Sorry. As much as I love you, that's a 'no can do'. We have appearances to keep up, remember?" I was reluctantly released and I turned my alarm off. I grabbed the duster I'd bought for him and tossed it to him. "Happy Christmas, cowboy."

"Roza? How?" He asked while I got changed into something much less comfy. Clothes.

"I've got my ways. You still haven't told me how you got me that lipgloss you keep me in a never ending supply of."

"Screw you." He started getting dressed.

"Covered that." I sighed. "You still have no clue what you do to me."

"Speak for yourself, my love."

"I'll see you on the plane. I love you. I can't say that enough." I lightly kissed his cheek.

"Here," he leaned down and spun to give me access to his marks.

"How." I kissed his top left mark. "Am." I kissed his top right mark. "I." Second left. "So." Second right. "Lucky." Third left. "To." Third right. "Have." Fourth left. "You?" I kissed up-and-down his promise mark, which was in the middle of his neck, splitting the molnija marks like a vertical line, with curved ends. It was the mark that separated us; he was promised, I was not; he was a guardian, I was a novice; he was a teacher, I was a student; he was an adult, I was a child. Supposedly.

"I don't know. My turn." I moved so he had access to my marks. "How," he kissed my top far left mark, "did," second far left , "I," third far left "luck," bottom far left, "out," top left, "and," second left, "land," third left, "you?" bottom left. "I," top right, "am," second right, "the," third right, "luckiest," bottom right, "man," top far right, "in," second far right, "the," third far right, "universe," bottom far right."I don't care that you're un-promised. I love you, and you're my dangerous woman." He trailed kisses where my promise mark would sit come graduation.