Chapter Ten

I walk outside. It's really cold and I just want to go home. I defiantly don't want to talk to Luke.

"Hey, Minty." Luke says walking up to me.

"Hi-" I get cut off by him pushing my against the wall and pressing his lips to mine. It takes me a minute but I follow in the rhythm his lips are moving.

He pulls back and presses his forehead to mine. We're both trying to catch our breath.

I realize what just happened and push him off me. I walk away with my hand on the sides of my head. The world is spinning and I can't see straight. I try to blink to make it clearer. But nothing works. Suddenly the ground is a lot closer then before.

•~•

I open my eyes to see the bright blue sky. What the hell?

"What happened?" I sit up. My head was in Luke's lap.

"I kissed you and you passed out." He smirks.

Suddenly I remember it all.

"It's not from the kiss, dumbass. I didn't eat lunch." I roll my eyes.

"Oh, well you passed out. Are you okay?"

I get up and nod. I walk to my truck and get in.

:-)

I wake up to, you guessed it, my alarm clock screaming.

I go to my closet and pick out a black and white flannel, a Marvel superhero muscle tank, black leggings and black Converse. I leave my hair down. I slip a black beanie on, though.

I get in my car and go to school.

At Lunch

I turn the corner, excited to get to lunch.

But stop in my tracks. I see a couple making out, not just a couple.

Cassie and Luke.

I cough, loudly.

They look quickly. Cassie looks embarrassed, while Luke is smirking.

"Oh my gosh, you- Dylan I'm so sorry." Cassie realizes why I'm pissed.

"Go to lunch." I say, glaring at Luke.

She runs to lunch.

He walks up to me.

"Hey." He smirks.

"Asshole." I glare.

"For kissing a hot girl?"

"For kissing me, then kissing my best friend."

"That's your best friend? Wow, never knew."

"Your a jerk."

He pins me to the wall.

"I'm not a jerk, you're mad because you thought an ugly bitch like you would have a chance with me. Guess what, Minty, the only man you could ever have gotten is dead." He steps back and I slide to the floor.

I put my head in my hands. I don't cry. Just sit like that. But then I get up, and walk up to Luke.

"You're not who you want everyone to think. You're a coward. You want everyone to think you're a badass. When you're afraid of your past. Because you probably did something that you're hiding from. You're hiding because you're scared." I poke him in the chest every now and then.

He grabs my wrist. "You couldn't have been more wrong. I'm dangerous. But I'm more dangerous then you think. I'm more of a douche then you think. I can easily crush you. Physically and emotionally." He looks so dangerous and evil that I back up. He takes a step forward. I take a step back. He takes a step forward. I take a step back. I run into the wall. He pins me against the wall and kisses me. My fingers slip into his hair and wrap my legs around his waist.

The bell causes us to break apart. He sets me on my feet.

"Damn." I mumble.

"Yeah." He nods.

We catch our breath and walk to class together.

'.'

AUTHORS NOTE

Hello.

Saucy!!!!!

Yeah this chapter got a little saucy.

I wonder what I'm going to do to these poor characters.

-A<3