Hi again: the last chapter

Guys, this is pretty much an epilogue and finale. This was a sequel from the other book so it's the last. Book.

Laura's pov-

I walked into Riker and Jenna's room.

"You guys liking the house?"

"It's great." Riker said. Ross walked in and pulled me out of the room.

"I need you to follow me, I..I have a surprise." He said nervously.

Ross's hand held mine, and we walked up to the roof. "What are you doing ?" I laughed.

Ross's eyes turned watery as he looked at me.

"Remember when I asked you to marry me?" He asked.

"Yes..Ross-"

"Listen, just listen... Laura-I- I just want to thank you. Because.. Because all this time. I was a mess. I know I've been so, such a horrible husband and father. And when I look at our kids now-our kids growing up-" Ross's voice cracks.

"I don't want them to. Because I know that one day their gonna leave us and it's my job to protect all of you, Laura baby don't cry.." He reaches over and holds my face.

Tears dribbled down my cheeks, because I know how much Ross has suffered throughout our marriage.

He wraps his hands around my waist and hugs me.

Then he cried.

And my heart hurts for him. "Daddy?" A voice says.

Ross looks down and smiles with tears flowing down his face.

"Angel." He says.

"Why are you crying daddy?" She asks.

Ross shakes his head. "Because I love you, and your sister and your brother. And-and mommy." He looks over at me.

Our story, doesn't have an ending.

Forever in our hearts well be a family.

Our life continued. I know how much Ross loves his kids. And how much he loves me. Ross is such a strong person and I love him until my dying breath. I won't ever forget the mistake I made, and our sore hearts at times. All the lies, the laughs throughout our life.

I see Ross as my superhero.

Never gonna forget the day I said hi again.

"I love you too daddy."

-------------------------------------------------------

THATS THE END!

I feel really uneasy about you guys and everything I don't know if you will like it but here it is.

I've had a great experience writing this story.

I love you all 💕

Go read my other fanfics

Bye loves