Hi again: Raura

Ross's pov:

I'm fast asleep.

Laura gave me warm milk and cookies, because I couldn't fall asleep and they knocked me out.

I'm dreaming a good dream, my whole family was there.

Alex was there and he's a really good looking kid! Obviously because he looks like me. My girls are beautiful because they look like Laura. The girls look older and they have a...PHONE?!

No way. my babies are getting a phone in 6th grade not third!

Then that seems to be the end of the dream and I wake up. I look around.

Where's Laura ?

I looked under the covers I opened the bathroom door, i went downstairs, I went in the twins room..I can't find her. I put on a shirt and called her cell but only found her cell phone buzzing in the other room.

The house was so empty.

The girls slept over and Rydel's house. Did Laura go with them?

No she didn't she was next to me.

I started to panic. I grabbed my keys and headed toward the car.

-Laura's pov-

I wake up in a death chamber.

Not really a death chamber it's just really cold and dark.

I look at my arms which are tied up and goosebumps are forming.

And just when I thought it couldn't get much worse I realized I was wearing shorts.

"Hey pretty baby." A voice said behind me. I couldn't make out the voice.

"W-who's there?" I called out.

The voice came near and he faced me.

"RIKER?!"

He nodded and looked and his hands. "I I thought you were in p-prison!" I stuttered. "It's called breaking out, shooting a couple people down, Hun." He said now scanning my body head to toe.

I felt so uncomfortable.

"Please let me go! Please Riker!" I said tears starting to form in my eyes. The room was quiet for a few seconds.

Riker doesn't know I'm pregnant.

"Hmmm...no. It's just not what I do babe." He said grabbing the ends of my hair and twirling it with his finger. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!" I screamed. He hushed me calmly.

"Leave me alone! I just wanna get away from you!" I yelled to his face. He looked to the floor. "I just want one thing from you." He said.

"You never let me finish what I started in the car," Riker smirked.

"No..no but that's rape! That's what you went to jail for! Out of all the girls WHY ME?" I yelled.

"None of them are good enough. But your perfect." Riker said. And with that the door burst open.

There's my hero.

Ross storms inside and slams Riker to the wall he puts his hand to Rikers neck and throws him to the other side of the room.

"I told you to stay away from her! I told you to never come back! I should kill you right now!" Ross screamed.

Riker seemed to be unconscious and Ross takes the tight rope and breaks it with his teeth. After he finished he pulls me into a tight hug.

"I was so worried about you." Ross said kissing my cheek and brushing his fingers through my hair.

"You really came all this way for me?" I asked.

Ross smiles,

"I'd cross the world to find you."

-----------------------------------

Thanks for the idea! 👌