Hi again: raura

Ratliff came with us to find the new car.

"Ooh I like this one!" Ratliff said jumping into a black Tacoma. "We have 3 kids, we're not getting this one." Ross said looking around.

"This one is nice." I said gesturing to a Silver Mercedes. Ross nodded and looked at Ratliff. "Eh." He said.

"Hello lady and and gentlemen my name is Kelly and I will be helping you with you car today." A woman said.

We all whisked around. Then we both looked at Ratliff.

"KELLY?!"

"RATLIFF!"

"KELLY!"

"I haven't seen you guys in so long!" Kelly said looking at Ross. I squeezed Ross's hand tight, and he looked down at me.

-no ones pov-

"Well um Ross, is this the car you want?" Kelly asked. Ross nodded, "looks great." He said.

Kelly kept her eyes on Ross the whole entire time. Every now and then having eye contact with Laura.

"I love this one babe," Ross said to Laura slowly leaning in to kiss her when Kelly clears her throat.

"That'll be 12,000."

Ross shuffles through his pants to get his wallet.

Laura's phone rings and she answers, "hello?"

"Laura, can you hand me to Ell? His phone died." Rydel said. Laura looked across the room at Ratliff and Kelly talking. "Um..Ratliff isn't here."

"Sure he is, he said he was going to Ford." Rydel questions. Laura sighs. "We're at...Toyota." She lies.

"Okay. I'll see you guys later." Then. She hangs up.

-Laura's pov-

I can't believe I just lied to Rydel. Ross finally finished paying and we were allowed to leave.

Kelly somehow invited herself to our house.

"Ross." I whisper in the car with Kelly and Ell in the back.

"Yeah?"

"I never said Kelly could come to our house." I replied. Ross looks at me and puts his hand on my leg.

"I know, but she just wanted to see around L.A. She's new here, c'mon laur have some sympathy." Ross reasons.

I sighed, "fine. Only a little while."

*2 hours later*

Kelly still hasn't left. I've already tried excuses like Alex is tired and stuff but nothing works.

"And I was like OH MY GOD!" Kelly squeals with an ear piercing loudness. I covered my ears.

I looked at Ross. "Help me." I mouthed. "I don't know how." He mouthed back.

Kelly scooted closer to Ross to where her chair is touching his.

"You know Ross..you'd make a good lifeguard." She said twirling her hair. I rolled my eyes, sat on Ross's lap and kissed him right in front of her.

I mean tongue and everything.

Bitch, he's mine.

I pulled away and Ross was surprised. Me and Ross only kiss with tongue when were alone.

Kelly looked at Ratliff looking awkward.

"Well MY husband. I have to put OUR children into bed so then WE can go to sleep in OUR room." I told Ross.

Kelly got up and pushed her chair in. "Hehehe well bye guys!" She squeaked.

She left out the back door.

I crossed my arms and went inside. "She needs to lay off." I said.

"Laura she didn't even touch me."

"ALMOST!"

Ross sighed. "Kelly's just a wannabe. You know I only love you." He said leaning in and planting a soft kiss on my lips.

Ross pulls away with a smile.

"Okay?" He asked.

"Okay."