Hi again raura c.49

Jenna's pov:

You hear anything ?"

"Nope. Now get me out of here." Riker said. I shove my fingers in my pocket to look for the key for the lock.

"Hurry, Jenna."

"I can't find it !"

"Looking for this?"

Laura's pov:

Jenna turns around to look at us. Ross looks at Jenna taking the key out.

"Oh ! Ross!" Jenna laughs and pulls her hair behind her ear and laughs nervously.

"Get her." Ross said.

I grabbed Jenna by her collar and pull her to the corner.

Ross looks over at Riker and Riker's eyes lock with Ross's.

"So here we are." Riker sighed.

You could see the pain and hatred in Ross's eyes. He clenched his fist, "What are you doing with Jenna? Why is she here?" He asked. Ross looked over at Jenna.

"And why are you helping him ?!"

"Laura, it your husband, Ross, was in a jail cell asking for your help wouldn't you help him ?" She asked.

I look over at Ross, "of course."

"Then of course I'd do the same with my husband. I'm helping Riker."

"Wait- husband?"

"Ross." Riker chuckled evily. "It's called secret marriage, lying. Hello? I pretended to like Vanessa for Laura's sake. Jenna is pregnant with my child."

Jenna looks down at her stomach and looks over at Riker.

Ross's pov-

"You." I said do Jenna. Jenna had pure confusion in her eyes. "Are-are you a prostitute ? Is that why-"

"Of course not you little shit! No wonder mom hates you, no wonder dad's dead. No wonder your dumb as fuck because your whole life you were trying to be like me!" Riker yelled.

Finally, I couldn't handle it. All my hatred, fear, all my pain just blew out. This was the last time I was ever gonna let Riker pull me down.

"You, your a monster. This whole time you've been a monster. A filthy, rotten horrible monster who thinks the world revolves around him. All my life-everyday I had to come home ready for your torture that you gave me! All I've done was to try to get away from you your my flesh and blood- your my brother! Why can't you be good for once why ?! Why can't you learn TO STOP KILLING ME!" I dropped to my knees and cried.

I'm sure Riker was gonna call me a baby, but I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I never knew I made you feel like your feeling. I-I know your not gonna believe me. But that- made me realize.. Everything I've done.. I'm.. I'm sorry man." he said quietly.

Riker's chains rattled as they brought me closer.

"Your serious?" I asked whipping my eyes.

Riker gave me a noogie "You got it buddy."

---------------------------------------

1 CHAPTER LEFT!!!