Hi again: raura

Sam ran off leaving Ross on the floor. I cradled Ross's head on my lap and kissed his temple. "I'm calling the police. And an ambulance." I told him.

Ross's pov-

My vision was blurry, and I couldn't make out Laura's words.

I just heard a blur of noises and I felt like I was being lifted.

Then I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, Laura's hand was intertwined in mine and I looked at her. I can't remember clearly what happened. "Laura..did he hurt you? What about the..the baby? " I asked.

Laura shook her head.

"I just want you close, right now," I said. Laura got up on my hospital bed and she smiled at me. I tried to smile back but I felt like my lip was frozen.

"What happened to me?" I asked.

"You and Sam got in a fight. He knocked you out," she explained.

I looked down at my hands that had dried blood. I want to go home.

-Laura's pov-

I told Ross to go to sleep but he didn't.

"The doctor said-"

"I don't care what the doctor said." Ross snapped. "I just want to go home. I want to go home, Laura." He said.

I went outside and talked to the doctor. He handed me prescribed medicine for Ross and sent us home.

"Did sam go to jail?" He asked. I shook my head, "but he got fired from the movie. And he had to pay a fine." I explained.

"Well that's something," Ross grumbled. "I wanna see my girls," Ross said with a smile creeping on his face. "They make me feel better." Ross said.

"And I don't?" I asked.

"No, yes you do of course you do. You gave me the girls, and another one the way." Ross said.

"Technically you gave them to me." I said. Ross laughed slightly, "yea I guess your right," he said.

I parked in the front and Ross got out and is greeted by the girls. "hey pretties!" He said, Angel jumps in his arms and Melina in mine.

"We missed you daddy." Angel said.

"I missed you too." He said.

"Hey..we never picked a name." Melina said.

"A name?" I asked.

"For the baby." She said. I glanced at Ross. "Oh yeah." He said.

"So what's it gonna be?" I asked.

Ross smiles, "Alex. Alex's perfect."