Chapter 13

I knocked on Camila's door, and stepped back to see that her bedroom light was on before it was turned off; I saw as the blinds opened slowly, and were quickly closed.

"Camila i know you're there," I said loud enough for her to hear me.

Nothing.

"I look like a creepy stalker," I muttered, before looking around her front yard for any small rocks that wouldn't damage her window of course. I finally found one and threw it to the best of my ability "Camila?" I asked.

Her window opened up just enough so I could see her "Go away Y/n" She frowned "Can we just talk?" I pleaded "No" She said, I frowned before nodding my head and walked back to my car not wanting to bother her anymore than I already had.

"I don't know what to do she was clearly hurt by what happened" I told Veronica "Give her some space" She mumbled over the phone "I can't believe Jasmine did that" she exclaimed. I could already hear her annoyance over the phone "Yeah, neither can I."

   I looked over to my phone as it continued to ring from the alarm clock going off. "Y/n, you're gonna be late!" I heard my mom shout from downstairs, and walked out of bed to get ready.

  I quickly ran out the house, knowing I was going to be late to my first period, and I would have to wait to talk to Camila so I could apologize

I walked into the my classroom seeing a certain Canadian in my seat as he talked to the Cuban. I walked over and tapped him on the shoulder

  "You're in my seat Shawn"

  Camila looked up and glared at me "There's other chairs Y/n" She said, I know she was mad, but my god I'm not trying to sit in the front "Well I like this seat, so if you two want to sit together you can move up" I responded knowing there was only one seat open in the front. She scoffed before Shawn apologized and moved, so I could sit and watched Camila move her chair away from me.

  "I'm sorry" I whispered to Camila, and heard her let out a sigh "You made your choice" I looked over to her, and shook my hand "I didn't kiss her, you have to believe me" I placed my hand over her hand "I'll do anything for you"

"Anything?"

"Anything, whatever you want me to do" I pleaded; a mischievous smile played on her lips before it vanished, and she started thinking to herself

"Walk around the school in a clown costume, because that's what you are" She shot back, I looked at her in disbelief not believe what she just said, and the others close to us to let out a gasp "Seriously?" I asked, she nodded her head "Okay" I shrugged.

______________
I've had this in my drafts for so long