Chapter 3

#NotProofread

~>>*^*<<~

Kat's POV

Other than being unconscious, that was the most peaceful slumber I've ever had. Without opening my eyes, I knew that this bed was not my bed, this room was not my room and this breath on my skin, was not my own. I didn't want to open them, knowing what I had woken to.

I help my breath, knowing I might scream, and slowly opened my eyes. I knew I was expecting to se two boys in my bed but I disdn't expect to see them like that. A smile appeared on my face as I saw the two boys entangled in each other. Natt's elbow was buried in Ash's ear and Ash's leg was wrapped around Natt's waist. They looked adorable, alsmot like a couple.

I couldn't help but remember last night. After we were tackled last night, the black haired boy whose name was Natt, the brown haired boy who I've come to know at first. I know I'm being stupid and I know I'm going to get hurt, but when I look at these guys and what they've already done for me, I can't help but feel safe. I want to shut myself up into my own mind, but I'm about to go downstairs and make breakfast.

~>>*^*<<~

Ash's POV

When I woke up, I smelt something I never had before. A mixture of something and smoke. Smoke in my house? Natt must be burning the house down again! I told him not to try cooking, but this time he added something weird in his mixture of 'food'. I knew what I had to do.

I grabbed the fire extinguisher from its normal place, it was always in reach of my hands. I ran down the stairs almost falling. How many more times exactly did I have to tell that guy not to touch the stove? I made a mental note not to let give him any Frozen Ones for two weeks.

When I turned the corner, I saw something I never expected I would. There was the kitchen, obviously, but inside the kitchen was food. I saw Natt scarfing down scrambled eggs and bacon and croissants and bread and more and more food. It was heaven. We usually just ate boxed pizza so this was definitely an upgrade. I had to go thank her.

I scolded Natt for eating so much food, although compared to the amount of food she left, he hardly made a dent in it and I ran upstairs. I looked in all the guest rooms and in Natt's room but I couldn't find her. Then, it dawned on me that she might be in my room. The thought of her finding that list haunted me, although I'm not sure why. I just ran.

I burst through my door and ran into something. Rubbing my head, I looked down. Beneath me, there was a girl with pretty long hair and the most beautiful face I'd ever seen.

"Hi", she said smiling up at me. "Did you like your breakfast?"

I blushed. Of all people, I blushed. I know that I see girls everyday but this was too much for me. I looked at her bare, wet body underneath me. She had just showered and was probably about to change when I knocked her over. I saw her towel a good distance away from us and frowned at myself for being embarrassed. I frowned even more when I noticed she was unfazed.

"Yeah," I said nervously, "The breakfast was good. I just came to say thank you. I should go before Natt eats everything. I'm sorry for barging in on you."

Then to my surprise, she laughed.

"Well, thank you for saying thank you," she grinned, looking directly into my eyes with pure honesty. "But you didn't have to say sorry or anything. This is perfectly fine. See? I'm comfortable around you."

All my blood went to my face, I felt it, but I doubt she saw. I flew back downstairs without replying to her and ate. Then, I heard a knock on the door. Reluctantly, I got up from my seat and went to answer the door. In front of me stood two big-muscled men who did not look pleased to see me.