1

"Hello, My name is Connor!" The taller of the three stuck his hand out kindly to shake. Simon accepted and he smiled at him, "I'm Simon." He responded, backing out of the door way to let Connor and Daniel in his home. He'd already made dinner, and the plates were already out, ready for them in the kitchen.
The dark haired man, however, was almost immediately distracted by Ziggy, Simon's corgi who had been hopping energetically up at Connor.
Connor leaned down to scoop the dog up, cooing in an absolutely ridiculous baby-voice.
"His name is Ziggy, Daniel, Markus, and I got him from a shelter down the road."
Connor hummed, "oh I love him. He's fluffy. Though- not as fluffy as Sumo. He's my dad's dog" He babbled on about the dogs, both Sumo and Ziggy, then his dad as he plopped Ziggy down on the floor to scamper off.
They all made their way to the kitchen to sit and finally eat.
Daniel mostly having to scold Connor for sharing... horrid details from his job as a crime scene investigator. Though, after that, the conversation shifted to how much he adored Daniel, how they met, but when he was shooed from that, he mostly spoke about his brother.
"Then he threw the bowling ball straight up, nearly broke the floor when it landed. And I said 'Nines, that's not how you bowl'"
Simon snickered at the ridiculous story he'd just heard about Connor's family's bowling night.
Daniel cleared his throat, putting the last of the dishes in the sink, "Connor, Simon has a special night out with a close friend. We should go so he can get ready"
"Okay, but why emphasize your words like that?" He tilted his head like a confused little puppy, and Daniel shook his head, "Come on."
Connor stood, pushed his chair in, and thanked Simon for dinner, and seemed pleased with their introductions. Shaking his hand again, he let Daniel nearly drag him to the door to put his shoes on and leave.
As soon as the door closed behind them, Simon sprinted to clean up the table and wash the dishes. He only paused to answer a call from Markus.
Simon didn't check his caller ID first, he just answered.
"Hello" Simon called when he answered, still washing dishes as he held the phone with his shoulder.
"Hey Simon, still going to the movies?"
Simon nearly choked and his whole face turned red, "o-oh Yea! definitely. There a set time to be there?"
"Two hours. Just thought I'd check on you to see if you were still going. And it's a horror movie. Hope you don't mind"
Simon froze. He can't handle horror movies! He should cancel. But, he stopped himself, imagine a horror movie with MARKUS.
Simon calmed himself down, "Yea, Okay that's good"
After North rushes Markus off the phone, Simon ran up his steps, debating on his clothes for a few moments before finally giving in and wearing what he usually did, finding the sleevies to be consoling when he was nervous. He shoved his phone in his pocket and messed with his hair, trying to style it different before giving up and returning it to its normal look. He stood straight up in the body length mirror, pouting a little. He looked... average. He groaned but when he checked his phone he realized he only had half an hour to get there.
He panicked and ran back down the stairs, grabbing his keys and a bottle of water before coming out of his house finally and closing the door, locking it and rushing to his car like his life depended on it.