•《Chapter II》•

Zacznij od początku

°•°•°•°•°

Fourty minutes later the Alexander's sat at the island in the kitchen eating a plate of eggs and toast. The older of the two, newspaper in hand read about the resent disappearances and killings in Seattle. As the younger of the two held her phone in her hand and was texting her friends that remain in Florida.

"I want you to take my car for a few days until yours gets sent over." Daniel says looking over at his daughter.

"But what about you?" She asks looking over at him.

"I'll be fine." He takes a sip of his coffee, "Charlie will pick me up later, plus I'm getting my cruiser today."

"Alright if your good then I'm gonna head out, I dont want to be late on my first day of school."

"You're right, I'll walk you out." He said getting up.

The two walked to the door and Arianna slipped on a red faux fur jacket that went nicely with her outfit. She wore high waisted checkered pants with a black belt. She had on a tight red top with thin straps and she pulled it all together with a pair of black heeled boots.

Arianna set her book bag on the passenger seat of the car and turned to face him. She flashed him a beautiful smile that reminded him so much of his wife. He quickly took her in his arms. After a few moments they spererated.

"Now you be careful, and do your best at school. Get good grades and make friends. And uh... no boys." Mr. Alexander says with a stern look.

"Dad, I know" she gives him a smile, "I'll be fine."

"Right, I know that." He nods holding back a tear. "Now off to school! No tardies for my daughter!"

"Okay well you know you have to let go of me in order for me to be able to do that." Daniel then realised he still was holding her arms, and quickly let's go.

"Right sorry. Off to school you go." He says stepping back. Arianna quickly gets in the car and closes the door. She turns it on and quickly backs out of the driveway. Daniel watched as she drives down the road and stops to let a orange rusted truck leave the driveway of their neighbors house. After he watches the car disappear around a corner he heads back into his house.

The young girl sighs as she pulls into the high school parking lot right after the orange truck did, she had been following the old vehicle since she left her house. Arianna looked for a spot to park and found the only one was next to the truck.

With a sigh she parks her car and turns it off. She quickly grabs her things and attaches her keys to her bag. Once she exits her car she hurriedly fixes her outfit and closes her door, locking it. Her bright hazel eyes shift over and find a pretty brunnett getting out of the truck next to her. With a smile she walks over to her.

"Sorry if you thought I was stalking you, I promise I wasn't." The frazzled looking girl quickly looks up to see a beautiful girl smiling at her showing her prefect white teeth. "I'm Arianna Alexander, I'm new here and I guess we are also neighbors."

"Uh, Bella Swan," she slowly takes Arianna's perfectly manicured hand which she offered the other girl. With a quick shake the two let go. "So you're new, where are you from?"