•《chapter XII》•

It had been a few weeks since Arianna's sleepover at the Cullens house. Since then she's spent most of her free time with the vampires, whether it be hanging at their house, going out shopping or hiking, or the other teens coming over to her place to hang out. Throughout the last couple of weeks the family has gotten closer with her, she started to feel things for them. These feelings confused Arianna, she didn't know what to think.

She was starting to feel romantic feelings toward everyone in the family, and even Bella. She was mad at herself because each one of them were already in a relationship and she didn't want to be considered a home-wrecker. Though they didn't make it any easier for her, the gentle touches and words they all shared with her, the obsessive pet names. It confused the young girl to no end, she didn't know if they thought of her the same, but at the same time the thought scared her. Her friendship with them has become important to her, she cared about each one of them and didn't want to risk loosing them because of her stupid feelings.

With a sigh the girl pulled up to the Cullen house, It was a friday night and she just finished school. No amount of makeup can cover the bags under her eyes, as she barely slept the night before due to her thoughts running rampant. Arianna quickly grabbed her overnight bag and exited her vehicle locking it behind her and then made her way up the stone staircase. Carlisle was already at the front door to greet her, with a smile he pulled her into his arms. She felt content and giddy, which confused her because she didn't want to cause a mess.

"Hello sweetie," he greeted her softly. "How has your day been so far?"

"Good, I'm a little tired, and stressed for graduation coming up. But other than that it's been pretty good so far." Arianna answered with a sigh. The older man gave her a smile before stepping aside and letting her enter the home.

"Well, how about we get Esme to make you a cup of tea and something nice to eat. How does that sound?" The human girl gave him a large smile and quickly nodded her head in agreement.

The two then made their way into the living room where everyone besides Esme, Edward and Bella resided.

"Ari!" Alice cheered before getting up from her spot next to Jasper and gliding over to the girl. She flung her arms over her shoulders and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Alice, I just saw you a little bit ago."

"I know but I missed you." The vampire said, "Plus, another weekend with you is gonna be great, we've already picked out the movie for the night, and I saw that you forgot to bring pajamas but it's okay, Rose picked out a pair that you could borrow. Also Bella called dibs on having you for the night, so you and her will be sleeping in Edward's room for the night. He actually put a bed in there for you guys." At this point she was just rambling in excitement.

"Ah Arianna, I'm so happy to see you again." Esme says as she walked in from the kitchen, she walked over and gave the girl a hug. "Why don't you go set your things up in Edward's room real quick while I get started on some food for you. He should be getting back any minute with Bella." Arianna gives her a smile and nods before heading up the stairs.

Once at the top of the stairs she makes a left and heads to the end of the hall to the last door. Once inside she takes a look around, sure she's seen the room before but only for a brief moment to grab Bella. The floors are white carpet, and like Alice's room one wall is completely glass overlooking the lush green forest. There was a bookshelf stretching along one wall ending at a door that led to a small bathroom, and on the otherside was a large queen sized bed. It wasn't as lavish as the others, but it was simple and cozy. Arianna quickly sets her bag onto the untouched bed and heads out to the balcony from the door on the right side of the bed. The Cullen house was so peaceful, it was secluded and open. Arianna took a deep breath welcoming the smell of pine, rain, and dampened dirt. Compared to the polluted air of Florida, she loved it in Forks. Sure she missed the beaches and the constant sun, but it was never quite like this.