All of a sudden Y/n's phone started ringing playing Ex girl [by monsta x]
"Hello"Y/n said switching to Korean.
"Y/n,it's Wendy hey"Wendy said over the phone making Y/n smile.
"Wendyyyyy"Y/n said excitedly.
"How are you I thought you forgot about me"Wendy replied back.
"I could never beside we texted like everyday"Y/n chuckled then continued talking well Renjun and Lucas just stood back.

Eventually Y/n ended the call,Renjun and Lucas were sitting on the small couch not really paying attention to anyone.
"So when is this oh so special party starting"Y/n said catching the two's attention but Renjun just just checked his buzzing phone well Lucas said what time the party will be.
"Then why are we in here in here and not waiting for your friends since it's already four"Y/n said Lucas nodded slowly.
"You do have a good point"Lucas said as Renjun whined since he had to stand up.
"Fine let's go wait"Renjun groaned,he was slowly getting nervous and honestly wanted to go curl in a ball and sleep.

About fifteen minutes of waiting in the lobby the first guessed arrived.
"Johnny,Taeil and Hwan"Lucas greeted well looking at Hwan who was drinking from a bottle.
Well Renjun just started a conversation with Taeil.
"So this is why my friends aren't aloud to come because"Y/n whispered to Lucas.
"What"Lucas replied back since Johnny had joined Taeil and Renjuns conversation.
"Well there's a baby here and you've met my friends,there pretty loud"Y/n said.

"I mean that's one reason"Lucas said scoffing.
"What's that suppose to mean"Y/n said looking at Lucas with a rised eyebrow.
"Well when you're with your friends you don't know what an in side voice is,you literally speak in capitals"Lucas replied making Y/n nod in agreement.

Soon more people started coming.
Taeyong and Jungwoo were the second people to show up they had brought Goo,Renjun couldn't help but coo at how cut she was as Lucas's sister just went to the ball room to help guest get comfortable well Lucas quickly showed them how to get there.
Soon after Jeno and Jaemin came with Chenle and Jisung.
Well Mark and Donghyuk came a bit later.

After a bit a few unfamiliar people came that Renjun had never met.
"Lucas is so good to see"Jackson said holding someone's hand.
"Jackson Gege and Mark Gege"Lucas said giving the two a hug.
"Where's the other's"Lucas asked
"Well Jinyoung just had Youngjae and Jaebums thrid kid well Youngie is pregnant with there forth and Bambam and Yugyeom are trying for one"Jackson spoke.
"What about you and Mark"Lucas said making Mark blush.
"We tried a few times but the doctors say we need to have less stress so we decided to come out for a change"Mark said slowly well playing with his dress.

After that Yixing and Xukun showed up with ChengCheng and Justin well Sehun and Suho came in behind with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.
They greeted Renjun amd Lucas then walked with Lucas to the ballroom.

Soon Hyuna and Hyojong showed up hand and hand Renjun remembered the two from a meeting he helped make cupcakes for.
Eventually they saw Hendery,Xiaojun and Yangyang with Sana,Momo and mina talking.
After that the Soyeon and Yuqi and Behind the were nine boys standing hand in hand.
Chan,Jisung and Changbin were the first through the door then Hyunjin,Felix and Minho then last were Jeongin,Woojin and Seungmin.
Everyone knew the nine had been through a lot before they all decided to date which was fine but it would sometimes make other's uncomfortable when they saw them all being flirty or them line up outside there house just to kiss Jeongin or Chan multiple times before running inside.

After them the last guest arrived Doyoung and Jaehyun with Yuta and Sicheng who had waddled over to Renjun and started talking well walking arm in arm.
Well Doyoung and Jaehyun bickered about baby names Jaehyun saying he liked Cameron well Doyoung said he felt the baby was a girl so the should name her Ericka after Jaehyun said That his Father wanted to name him Ericka since he thought Jaehyun would be a girl and since it was a popular American girl name a the time.

...

Till next time 👋😚✌

What the ballroom looks like

Okay so im at my cousins (taking a bath in his huge bath)

Also this is just the first part next part should be up soon I hope and I was thinking about adding some drama soon but who should make the drama happen.

Me after writing this^(I truly feel good about what Im writing[for now😩👌] and I miss Junkyu)👋👋💖

Ps what should I call my readers lol