•14:her•

The three piled into [y/n]'s Jeep. [y/n] in the drivers seat, Matt in the passenger, and Ryan in the small middle seat in the back.
Turning on her playlist, [y/n] turns on the car and backs out of the driveway.
"McDonald's?"
"Yes please mommy."
"Ryan don't call me mommy that's weird."
"Ok dad. Sorry."
"Much better."

The three got their McDonald's breakfast, and they all decided to let the road take them. They find themselfs in a small little town that they dony know the name of for the life of them.
  But, to the surprise of the three the small town had a rather large antique mall, which was like [y/n] 's favorite. So she dragged the two boys into the said mall.
  She always loved the vibe of antique malls because most of the time they were malls from like the late 90s early 2000s that shut down and made the big space that used to be like a macy's, sears or a boscovs into a cool space where people sold they're old shit.
  And this one was no different. As usual with these almost supernatural malls, there was some kind of drink store still open in the empty mall, which [y/n] swore was owned by the people who owned the antique mall for extra revenue, and just like everytime she caved in and brought a drink from said store. This time she got a strawberry banana smoothie, as it was a smoothie shop.
  She grabs matt's skeleton hand and drags him into the antique part of the empty mall.
    "I used to go to these with my dad a bunch when I was younger and had literally nothing better to do."
  Ryan laughs at her little story, quickly walking between the couple chopping the interlinking hands between them, for shits and giggles of course.
   The mall was what you would expect, small shops with old things, usually on the shitty scary scale. But [y/n] knew if she looked hard enough she could find some wicked shit. She always did. It was a gift.
    To the mall owners seeing three teens (even though Ryan looked above the age of 20) roaming around the floor was odd. It was a school day for gods sake. One lady even took it upon herself to follow the three around at a safe distance to just make sure they weren't stealing.
   [Y/n] felt at home here, the smell of dust swam through the air as she took a look at all the antique trinkets each vendor had to offer. Finding some good purchases here and there, like a my little pony toy still in its original box, the creases slightly yellow.
    At this point the couple lost Ryan. Matt told the small girl that he was probably still at the booth with all the fish and deer bones (which [y/n] picked up a squirrel skull from because that shits too cool to pass up).  So the two headed along looking at more booths with beautiful capsules of the past.
   Matt started to feel why his girlfriend found these places so whimsical, as every booth was different, it was someones belongings from who knows how long ago. Hell some of it might be haunted. But he just loved seeing the awe on [y/n] 's face.

      Damn this girl was his.