•7:yeah...•

"Well shit! We are down to 3 once again."
   "Whomp whomp. Sucks." [y/n] shrugs.
    "Shut the hell up [y/n]"
   "I didn't do anything wrong Troy!"
  "You have a tone in your voice I don't like."
"Matt hold me back I'm bout to beat a bitch up."
Matt laughs before seeing that [y/n] is actually lunging at Troy.
"Holy shit! [y/n]." Matt says grabbing the small girls waist and holding her back up against his chest. She flails around before calming down in his arms.
"Aww y'all are cute." Matt blushes
"Shut the hell up Troy!" [y/n] says lunging at him again.

—-
The three teens were packing up their stuff around 5:04.
"Ok love, Zack is here. I'll see you tomorrow." Troy says hugging [y/n].
"Love you too, have fun with z!"
Troy leaves the two behind. As [y/n] grabs her keys, Matt picks up his book bag.
"Hey, Ryan told me he found this super cool retro arcade/ game place, wanna come check it out with us." He asks as they walk out the door, waving to the people who take the next shift.
"Hell yeah! Can I go home and change, tell my parents, can we take your car." She babbles on, Matt just nodding his head the whole time.
"Yeah definitely."

[y/n] changes into a black skirt, and an animal crossing tee before slipping on her custom animal crossing converse. She ran downstairs telling her parents where she was going. When she said she was hanging out with Matt they answered back something along the lines of 'have a great time with your boyfriend'.
[y/n] slams the door for effect as she hops into Matt car. Looking around at the interior. Stickers scatters the celling
"Ryan and I collect stickers and slap them on the roof." He said touching one that was right above his head.
Matt turns on his playlist as he drives down the road. Comfortable silence in the air as [y/n] goes from looking out the window, to looking at the boy concentrating on the road.
"Does Ryan know I'm coming?" "Yeah, who is Zack?" [y/n] laughs "Zack, is one of my friends and Troy's boyfriend. He's on the swim team, and he's really cool. Shit at skateboarding though."
They continue to make small talk until they reach a huge building
"Holy shit." [y/n] looks up.
"ITS LOOKS LIKE THAT HUGE ARCADE THATS LIKE 6 STORIES TALL IN JAPAN."
Matt laughs at the way her eyes light up at the building.
Ryan's car rolls up. "Hey guys. This place is cool right? The tucker brothers showed me this." Ryan walks up to the two, hands in his gym short pockets, flip-flops making that flip flop noise. They walk in to the neon light of the many arcade games inside. Ryan walks up to one of the games feeling it before walking up to a machine to get quarters.
"What bills does it take Ryan?"
"Up to ten dollars."
"Hey Ryan, I never got to ask you, what do you do for work?"
Ryan grabs a cup on the top of the machine to put the quarters in.
"Well Matt and I edit for people on the side, Im also a videographer and a photographer,but my main job is at food lion."
[y/n] eyes light up again. "Food lion?! I love that place."
Ryan giggles as he move out of the way so that Matt and [y/n] can get their quarters.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" [y/n] runs up to an old machine, Matt trailing behind her.
"What?"
"They have dig dug." [y/n] says as she slides a quarter into the slot.
"I'm a beast at this game." She starts whacking the buttons and maneuvering the joystick every which way.

"Matt I found stickers machines."Ryan states rounding the corner where Matt and [y/n] are playing air hockey.
  "Good now he has something to cheer him up because-" [y/n] starts.
"I beat him down to the PULP!"
   Matt playfully throws his hands up before they make their way to the sticker machines.
    "I'm going to get a jojo swia sticker and I'm going to put it in the center of your car Matt."

"No [y/n]"
"Yes Matthew it will happen"

They finally made it to the store side of the arcade. [y/n] was swiping her hands against the retro game cartridges, looking for something that caught her eye.
"Man I should've applied here." Matt said making a joke.
[y/n] quickly turned around eyes bulging out of her head.
"What did you just say?" She also said this in a joking Manner as she ran over to Matt and jumped on his back, pretending to choke him out.
"You are not leaving me. Or Troy. Never."