017 | Viktor

Requested by: tuafreak
You and Victor are walking to your favorite café. A guy comes up and asks for an autograph on his book which he gives him. It starts getting a bit creepy when he follows you to the cafe and then flirts with him when you're getting the drinks.

It was a nice day, although extremely cold it was still nice. You and your partner were walking peacefully down the sidewalk when an odd man showed up in front of them nervously. The three of you stood there for a moment before the two of you walked past him, quickly he came back and stopped in front of you again.
"Can we help you..?" You questioned with a small glare.
"No. I mean yes, Mr. Hargreaves can you sign my book?" Viktor smiled happily if not a bit nervously at the man, but non-the-less took the pen and signed his book.
"Is that all?" You asked half impatiently the man nodded with a slight glare towards you. His nice and nervous persona died off and it was clear he had a problem with you. As you walked you felt eyes constantly on you and when you looked back...if looks could kill.
"Hey Vik." You stated a bit coldly before looking at him and softening your expression.
"Yep?"
"Hes following us.." he glanced back inconspicuously and nodded.
"Yea. I love this weather." He smiled at you speaking a bit louder. You nodded with a smile before you both walked into the cafe. Ordering at the front you waited for your name to be called while you sat. The man was still breathing down your neck even coming into the same cafe as you. When they called your name you walked up to the cashier who decided to count out all $1.98 out for you, in coins. Glancing back at your table you saw a nervous Viktor and the creepy man sliding closer to him. You entered all our protective mode of him and glared at the cashier.
"Keep the change." The man dropped the change and nodded a bit nervously at your stern expression. Grabbing the coffee you set it down in front of him with a large smile.
"Thank you Babe." He said with a smile a bit nervous by your sudden glow.
"No problem. Hi, I'm sorry for being rude earlier I was in a hurry I shouldnt have been so rude to you. I'm Y/N." He saw through your facade and scoffed.
"Yea whatever." Looking between the two you sipped your coffee. See, he hadn't touched him yet, so technically you couldnt do anything. He touched Viktor's shoulder lightly and he moved away. Strike one. The man touched his hand lightly Viktor told him to stop. Strike two. Finally, he decided it would be a good idea to place a hand on Viktor's thigh. Strike. Three. You're out.
"Get your hands off of him."
"What?" He questioned confused as you seemed to be looking out of the window.
"Hand. Thigh. Off. Now." You gave him a glare.
"I dont know what you-" the next thing he knew, he was on the ground in a lot of pain.
"When I said hands off the first time. You should have followed my instructions. Jackass." With that you two left leaving money for the table you broke in half with his body.

Yeet.

A/N: I know what you're thinking. Actually, I don't that was a lie, but I know what I'm thinking and I'm thinking wow three chapters in one day! What's she thinking?! I'm thinking: I need to get my life together and right fanfic. [ALSO CURRENTLY TAKING REQUESTS]