014|Five

Description
Its Ken-I mean Y/N's birthday her mom forces her to go ask the boy shes been eyeing to join the party. Shes pretty shy, or at least that's what her mom thinks.

It was a, well it was day, in fact it was your 13th birthday April, 1st in fact, how fun. Your mother took you to a bowling alley for your party. It was a but uneventful she invited your entire 8th grade class. You hated all of them, all. Of. Them. All was going to shit when a few odd strangers, yet one looked sort of familiar. The familiar one caught your eye and that caught your mother's eye. She stood up quickly and walked over your arm clutched in her cold clammy hands. Dragging you over she stopped in front of the boy with a smile.
"Hi, I was just wondering if you'd like to come to her birthday party and hang around people his own age. Seeing if that's ok with your...two dads there.." you gently nudge her away from holding you. He begins to speak without looking up.
    "I'd rather chew of my own fo-" he looked up to meet eyes with you before standing up and shrugging.
    "Dad, dad." He smirks
    "Is that ok?" Diego rolls his eyes and nods holding up a thumbs up and a fake smile. The boy then looks at you with the same smirk.
     "What's your name?" You open your mouth to speak but your mother beats you to it.
      "Her name is-" he shushed her stilling gazing you up and down.
       "She can speak for herself right?"
       "Oh well shes shy."
       "Is she really, or do you just not shut up." He snarls causing your mother to walk away with an annoyed expression. He then smiles at you opening his mouth the ask the question again.
       "Y/N, my name is Y/N. Sorry about her, you dont have to come hang out over there. My classmates are kind of.." you looked over at them and he follows your gaze.
       "You dont need to explain, I understand. I'm Five by the way, and those aren't my dad they're-"
        "Your brothers, obviously. Only one of them is gay, and they have a sibling rivalry feel about them." He raises an eyebrow and smirks at you.
         "Pretty smart for such an ordinary person." You shrugged
         "Its obvious, really." He smiles and you two chat for a bit, but you're rudely interrupted by gunshots firing throughout the establishment. He ducks and pus you down with him trying his best to protect you without you realizing it. Quickly glance at the attackers realizing their weakness.
       "Go for their knees. They have no protection, also there's limited vision on their helmets so throw something ag them." Five smiles at you and does what hes told. He comes back to find you missing. Quickly, he realizes what's happened and teleports away.
       "Five, nice of you to join us." The woman smiles at the boy whole you're held at gunpoint.

Cont.