Backstory/Info About "STTAK"

Main Characters Names/Backstory:

Annalise Hart- Annalise is the heroine in the story. She possesses a strength that no one can compare to. Due to this strength, she was ordered by the packs Alpha, Alpha Kent, to be isolated from all other pack members to ensure their safety; thus taking away her freedom. Her strength was noticed when she was wrestling with the Alphas son, Xavier, and almost killed him. She was around five years old at the time. Ever since then people have heard things about her, some statements true but mostly just rumors. However, everyone knows that she's dangerous and classified as a "freak". Her mom was killed in an attack and she's been raised by her Care Giver, Mary, ever since. Mary is the only person Annalise has been allowed to get close to.

Alpha King (Jacob Rivers)- The Alpha King is well known for his large numbers of highly trained warriors. He has also never lost a battle or attack since he's been crowned King. He and Alpha Kent play on the "friend" line but the King doesn't fully trust any other Alpha. They are close because of how many battles they've fought together. He has also heard of the "freak" that lives on Kents land but has never met her. For a King, this is weird because he keeps track on wolves like her; powerful. Choosing Day is hosted by Alpha Kent, and since the girl is now of age the King has a way of meeting her. This is why he comes. Rumor has it that the King had a mate once but they say he killed her. These rumors alone strikes fear to the packs because to have a mate means to cherish them in ways only the other one can, and losing them is said to be like killing their wolf.

Alpha Kent- Alpha Kent is the Alpha of the Moon Rise pack. His mate was also killed in the same attack that killed Annalise's mom. He is to step down soon and give his title to his son, Xavier. Kent was the one to order Annalise's isolation and has given the guards the rights to put her down and to just treat her like shit, but not to physically hurt her. He has two kids, Xavier Kent, and Valerie Kent. When Xavier was attacked by Annalise, fear coursed through him. If she was able to almost kill his son as a child, then she could be much more powerful as she grew. To keep his kids and his pack safe he shut her away in the very back of the packhouse. She only leaves when there's no one out, so no one sees her or talks to her. Doing this, he thought it'd keep her controlled. He was obviously wrong. He understands that when she beat his son again in the last chapter.

Xavier & Valerie Kent- Children of Alpha Kent. Xavier was raised to be an Alpha and Valerie was raised to be a good Luna. When Xavier was attacked by Annalise he was told that she was dangerous and that he should one day challenge her. Growing up hearing the rumors, but never actually seeing her, the children were curious but no one in the pack was to bring up Xaviers fight with her, out of respect to their future Alpha. Meanwhile, Valerie knows that they are only rumors by how the stories change from wolf to wolf, but she still liked taking part in them herself and laughing when people were to talk about the "pack freak". This has made her somewhat mean to others lower to her.

Mary Ozley- Mary is one of the packs Care Givers. She took in Annalise when her mom was killed. She pays no attention to the rumors and shares none with Annalise. Mary has been the only one to grow close with Annalise and treats her as if she was her own daughter. Mary became a Care Giver because she was never chosen by a male wolf. When she turned 26 and still was not chosen she had to stay within the packhouse and was given a job to do for the rest of her life.

Jax Mueller- You'll meet him later on, he's the Alpha Kings older brother. His last name is not 'Rivers' because he is the offspring from an affair. He has been classified a bastard and has no claim to the throne. His brother calls him brother and has made sure he stays at their packhouse by making him Officer. Jax has rightfully moved up to become the General of the pack warriors and leads them to victory. He is also the Kings right-hand man in many battles.