I love the way you lie CHAPTER 2

Hey ;) So here's the second Chapter. Once again, forgive me for all the mistakes...I really need to learn those stupid Grammar rules >.> But well, I hope you enjoy either way :)

Don't forget to Vote & Comment :D 

___________________________________________________________

 CHAPTER 2

“Annie. I think that was a bad idea” I muttered fearfully, pulling on my short dress as I stared at the big sign in front of the stripclub. There was a long row of men waiting to get past the intimidating doormen.

"It's going to be okay" She simply answered, squeezing my hand reassuringly as she pulled me towards the entrance.

"Most of them are married, aren't they?" I mumbled into Annie's ear as we walked past them, earning a few wolf-whistles. I lightly scrunched my face in digust. Those men were probably more than 20 years older than me.

"They are. It's pretty sad if you think about it...makes me wonder if true love really does exist" She merely replied before we reached the two doormen.

"Is that the new girl, Annie?" One of them asked in a surprisingly polite tone as he stepped aside to let us pass. Annie nodded in reply, shooting him and the other one a grin before leading me down the pretty big hallway.

"We're going to go through the actual club before we go backstage to Kyles' office. That way you can get a short impression of how things work in here. Is that fine by you?"

"Yeah" I merely answered as we walked through another double door right into an incredibly noisy room with dim light and a strong smell of alcohol. Men were cheering and shouting, turned on by the three girls dancing on the poles. Two of them were topless, only wearing short skimpy skirts while the third one was dressed as a very very slutty fairy.

Then there were two girls dancing in what seemed like golden cages, completely naked apart from high-heeled boots and a short leather dress (or more top).

Apart from those, there were also quite a few just sitting with the customers or giving them a lapdance. Even through the bad lighting and the distance I could see that most of them didn't seem to enjoy themselves. At all.

Still, every single one seemed very professional, yet incredibly sensual. I tried to imagine myself dancing up there, looking down to the faces of men whose wives were waiting faithfully for them to come back home.

I shuddered at the thought and lightly squeezed Annie's hand to signal her that I had seen enough. Without hesitation she pulled me through the room, ignoring the perverted stares that were following us until we eventually reached the simple black door leading backstage.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so" I mumbled, relieved to be out of the sight of those people. "It's just...those guys proably have a family who love them and care for them and yet here they are, risking to lose everything. It's just...messed up"

"I know. It's a lot to handle" She simply answered, hugging me tightly.

"I don't have time for that" A deep voice interrupted us. I whirled around just to see a tall, incredibly muscular guy in his twenties towering in front of us. He had short black hair and his arms were covered in pretty big badass tattoos. He was quite handsome...but not my type.

“Hope. This is Kyle, my rude boss. Kyle, this is Hope, the girl I told you about earlier” She introduced us, cheekily grinning at him. He short her a short smile before slowly looking me up and down.