I love the way you lie CHAPTER 27

Hey guys :D So here I am, just a week too late! But there's always a brighter side to everything: It could've been a month or a year :D

Oh and I found that I can't write fight scenes...at all :D But I tried my best!

Well, enjoy beautiful people!

_______________________________________________________

CHAPTER 27

“Let go of my girl you bastard” He shouted furiously as he pushed Dylan away from me. Someone grabbed me immediately, forcefully pulling me away from the scene that was unfolding in front of my eyes.

Blake grabbed his former best friend’s shoulders, driving his knee up to his guts causing him to slightly bend over in pain. Before he could recover, Blake’s fist collided with his face. There was a cracking sound as Dylan stumbled but managed to stay on both feet.

“Your girl? She was MY girlfriend until you fucked her.” Dylan hissed seeming to be completely oblivious to all the blood that was running down his nose. He was too focused on dodging the next punch that Blake threw at him. Caught by surprise, Blake stumbled lightly and before any of us realized, Dylan grabbed his head, slamming it against the wall.

“Blake! Don’t!” I screamed as I desperately tried to free myself from the arms that were holding me back. The sight of him getting hurt because of my mistakes was unbearable to me.

The two men ignored me, glaring at each other as they tried to find the perfect moment to make the final punch. Dylan was barely able to stand on his own feet anymore while Blake was bleeding out of a wound on his forehead. However, both of them didn’t seem to mind at all.

Eventually Dylan was the one to attack first. He lunged for the grinning man in front of him who just caught his arm and twisted it on his back before quickly kicking against his shinbone causing him to fall on the ground.

 “You meant nothing to her. She was always mine” Blake grinned provocatively. “You were always a means to an end.”

“There’s more to that girl than you know. She has told me things about her life that you wouldn’t even want to dream about” Dylan replied just as provocative.           

“Enough.” Mr. Riviera, who had been completely silent up until now, eventually spoke up. “Dylan I suggest you to leave my house. Now.”

“I suggest you to go fuck yourself”

Mr.Riviera sighed nodding towards the security guards, who had also not made a single attempt to interfere up until then. Two of them stepped forward, grabbing Dylan roughly as they forcefully dragged him away.

“You’re going to regret this, Hope. I’m going to make your life a living hell” He hissed at me, eyes full of hatred. I was too horrified and confused to be able to reply so I preferred to silently apologize instead.

There was a long moment of silence and for the first time, I allowed myself to take a careful look around.

The guests had finally been able to move their asses up here but not to help. The only thing they had done was to watch the fight with sick fascination while taking some photos.

Disgusted by their behaviour, I turned to Ms. Riviera who gripped onto her son tightly, silently crying as she whispered something into his ear while Mr. Riviera seemed completely and utterly annoyed by the whole situation. Lacy’s parents were staring at me accusingly while the girl herself was shaking with fake sobs. But out of all of them, Lisa’s disappointed expression was the one that made my heart hurt the most.