I love the way you lie CHAPTER 20

What's up? :D

It's been a while again :D God I missed this.  

My parents are heartless!! They took my laptop just because my grades kind of suck at the moment ;( :D But I managed to steal it back so I really hope that you guys are going to enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed to writing it :D It's one of my favourite chapters^^

Don't forget to Vote&Comment guys ;)

ENJOY :D

_______________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 20

Lacy preferred to sunbath in a very topless manner so that the rest of us were left staring at her boobs. Even though Ibiza was clearly not a demure island, quite a lot of men and women found themselves gawking at the sultry blonde in a mixture of shock and fascination. It seemed that the only one not paying her the attention she ached for so desperately was her own fiancé.

“I think that she had those lifted” I stated after analyzing her for a while. It was interesting how perfectly heterosexual girls could also be drawn to the image of perfect boobs.

“And augmented” Lisa added. “She has got two scars right there”

That made me feel slightly better about myself. I had to admit that I was blessed with quite a nice body but I came nowhere near close to Lacy’s curvy but extremely slim shape.

Blake rolled his eyes in exhaustion, glancing up from his book. “Lacy?”

“Yes?” She immediately responded, almost as if she had anticipated this moment. It occurred to me that she might not be trying to show off but to force an emotion out of him. I could imagine that it must kind of suck to know that your husband-to-be doesn’t care about you more than he would care about any other girl.

“Go and sunbath somewhere else. I’m trying to read and they won’t shut up about your boobs” He said, motioning in our direction.

For a split second, it actually seemed as if she would attack him but then she merely took her beach bag and stormed off.

Somehow, I felt pity for the girl who had contributed so greatly to my suffering. “She was crying”

Lisa shrugged nonchalantly. “Well, karma’s a bigger bitch than her”

Even though Lacy had been nothing but rude and condescending to me, she had never once insulted her sister-in-law in my presence so that I began to wonder why Lisa despised her that much. “What happened between the two of you?”

“She hates me and she hates Meli. In fact, she hates pretty much anyone that’s not dumb and fake.” Lisa responded, lowering her voice so that Blake wouldn’t hear. “Well, with the exception of my brother but I don’t believe her lovestruck act. She’s only about money and looks and she would do anything for it. Blake knows that but he refuses to leave her. He sacrifices his own happiness for our sake and I don’t want him to do that but every time I try to talk some sense into him, he goes deaf”

I dug my fingers into the sand, torn between relief and confusion. I was used to complicated stories but this one was exceptionally tangled.  “I don’t know what has been going on between him and Lacy in the past but you can’t blame it on yourself. They are grown-ups and should be able to make their own decisions, independent of their families”

It was not easy for me to talk about his relationship but Lisa was my friend and when it came down to it, her problems were more important to me than mine.