Chapter 7: Easier to Fade

I hope y'all are ready...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

For some much awaited lewdness~ and also fluff and a bit of feels.

Content warnings for this chapter: nudity, lots of suggestiveness, SOMEWHAT LEMONY-LIME AT THE START. Or as the Youths™ call it nowadays, smut. It's not too explicit though...I hope. This first sexy dream scene may well be THE hottest thing I've ever written, and even then I'm not that confident oof...if it does need to be toned down a bit tho, let me know. If that's the case I may upload this initial version on like AO3 or something.

Either way, I hope you guys enjoy... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

also, for the areas the two are traversing later, as well as the Stock Pot Inn itself...I kinda took some liberties, it may not be accurate to the actual levels' layout in MM.

Title based on "Easier to Fade" by A Himitsu feat. Madi Larson

Hiding in my Skin, Broken from Within

Chapter 7 - Easier to Fade

That night, Lucina had an unusual dream, even for her.

It wasn't a nightmare, in fact it was quite the opposite. A rather...intimate dream.

Both she and the Captain were in some sort of forest at night, fireflies illuminating the surroundings around them, the trees themselves appearing to be bioluminescent. The tranquil surface of the lake just ahead shimmered with the reflection of the firefly lights. She wasn't sure of the circumstances that led to her situation in the dream, but her dream self appeared to be under a trance, drawing closer to him, reaching her hand out to touch his face, and simply murmuring, "Captain...I need you. I want you." She could even feel that desire in her own body, wanting to be held and touched by him.

"I know," he replied. Sweeping her into his embrace and caressing her face, he whispered, "There's more ways to express this than just words, you know...consider this...one last lesson."

Lucina's dream self nodded, and all of a sudden she felt his lips on hers, his tongue sensually probing the inside of her mouth. She closed her eyes, welcoming it all, sighing and feeling light headed at the pure longing and desire she felt in the kiss, savoring the fact that the texture of his lips was the perfect balance of rugged and soft. She had barely even realized when he had divested her of her outerwear until his lips started trailing down her body, from her neck right down to between her small bra-cupped breasts, his lips feeling ever so warm on her bare skin that was exposed to the chilly night air.

"Mmm..." she moaned. Her heart beat faster as she felt her whole body coming alive at his touch. This was so forbidden, and yet...it only felt right. In that moment, she only wanted nothing more than to be lost in him. It was only then she realized she was pinned against what she could only guess was a tree, so she freed her arms to try and strip him of his garments, his own pleasurable moans sounding like music to her ears, stroking his exquisite muscular body as more of his skin was exposed, feeling every sinew, as his right hand ran its fingers through her silky indigo hair, eventually shifting its attention to the curvature of her spine, its loving caresses setting her very being aflame with passion. One thing led to another and before they knew it, they were both lying on the dirt floor, baring all to each other.

Having never actually seen his face, the Captain's face was still concealed in this deliciously sinful dream of hers, even though the rest of his bared body looked absolutely stunning. She for some reason felt no shame being naked before him, either. She welcomed him as he leaned in for another kiss, and slowly, gently became one with her. There was a slight pain at first, but afterwards she only felt sheer bliss as he slowly filled her to the brim, that large, warm, pulsating feeling inside her where their bodies joined making her feel complete. She couldn't help but let out a deep, ecstatic sigh at this feeling, as she could feel his breath on the most sensitive spot on her neck all the while.