26

The customer smiled at me,amazed at how the transformation of her hair looked really good.

"Oh my,I can't believe this! It's so cute thank you so much!"she said, before walking out of the salon.I chuckled,waving back at her and cleaning the materials that I used when I dyed her hair.

"Wow,I didn't expect our salon would be really famous now."Jade smiled whilst she combs her hair on the mirror.

"Yeah,I didn't expect that too.Well,I hope it will be like this so that we can have more customers."I replied, placing the materials on the container as I made my way towards the counter.

"Well,I'll go now I still have things to do in our apartment.Jade make sure you close the salon early so that all of you can have a rest."I told her and she nod her head.

"And all of you, make sure you check all the things before you go."I said to all of my staff.

"Yes boss"they all said in unison.

•••

When I got home,I immediately drop my bag on the couch and remove the high heels that I've been using since this morning.I made my way towards the kitchen and grabbed a piece of apple.After eating it,I went towards the washroom so that I can wash me and Jungkook's dirty clothes.

I was in the middle of washing the clothes when suddenly all of the lights went off.I groaned, looking at the unfinished laundry.I then, quickly dialed Jungkook's number asking if we didn't pay the last electric bill.

"No,even here in school all of the lights went off.I heard a car crashed the post here in the city making all of the electricity cut off."he replied.

"Oh,okay thanks for the info maybe I should just continue this laundry tomorrow."

"Okay,I love you"he said making me roll my eyes and smile at the same time.

"Yeah,yeah,yeah I love you too take care."and with that,I hung up.

I sighed,placing the phone in my pocket and wondered around the small apartment.

"Gosh,I am so bored."I layed down on the couch,looking at the plain white ceiling and tried to think something when suddenly an idea popped out from my mind.

Grinning,I went to my room and change my outfit into a more comfy clothes.I just wore a gray leggings and Jungkook's black shirt looking like my body was just a tiny human being than Jungkook's which was true.Applying a lipgloss and tying my hair into a messy bun,I grabbed my phone walked out of my room.I wore my white adidas and making sure the door was locked before walking out.

"Hey,Hoseok wanna hang out with me?Oh yes,I'll meet you at the park then bye bro."I ended the call while I walk towards the convenient store which was 500m away from where I am standing.

Jungkook's Pov

The door of my office opened and the same girl again entered.Yes that girl with a high ponytail like Jojo Siwa.

"Yes,what do you want?"I asked her not giving a glance since I was to preoccupied by the students answers.

"Oh.......uh I was wondering if you can go to my place tomorrow night.I'm gonna throw a party Mr.Min will also be there and don't worry,you can bring all your friends and also Y/N eonnie."she explained,biting her lower lip whilst she looks at me.

Still not glancing at her,and can only see her short figure from my peripheral vision.I just ignored her until I looked up smiling at her.She also smiled, expecting that I'll come but I said it otherwise.

"No, thanks"I said and going back to my own business.

"But-"I cut her off with a death glare.

"I said we won't go,now leave"

"O-okay"was all she can say before she went out of my office.

I glance up,looking at the closed door and grabbing my phone on the table as I dialed Yoongi's number.

"Hey,you gonna come to Yasmin's party?"I asked placing both of my feet on the table as I lean my back on the swivel chair.

"Yes,I also asked Y/N if she'll come and she replied yes."Yoongi hyung answered.

"What the- okay I'll call you back later."I replied and ended the call.

I sighed,dialing Y/N's number,it took many rings until she picked it up.

"Yes Kook?"she answered from the other line.

"Did you really agree to go to the party?"I asked playing with my pen as I waited for her to reply.

"Yes"

"But-"

"Oh come on,Jungkook you know I really want to go to party it's been a while since the last time I went to party."she said in a pleading voice.

And as you all know I'm a sucker for her cutesy aegyo shit voice and acts.

"Okay fine,but I'll come with you"I tapped my fingers on the wooden table.

"Thank you so so much Jungkook I love you!"she shouted making me laugh on the phone.

"Yeah, I love you too-"I stopped when I heard a very familiar manly voice from the other line.

"Yah who's that?"

"Huh?It's Hoseok why?"

"What are you two doing?"I asked again,I can't help but to feel very suspicious.

"Uhmmm just hanging out,now bye!"

I placed my phone on the table whilst I stare at it.

Why do I feel that something bad will happen later at the party?

•••

I was standing on the mirror,waxing my hair and looking if my outfit was looking good.It's not a formal party like what Yasmin said so I just decided to wear a tattered pants with white striped shirt and black leather jacket.As I was getting ready,I went out of the room to see Y/N wearing a white short with a white croptop hoodie.

"It feels like we're just going out on a date."I said,back hugging her and pulling her closer to me so that I can feel her warmth.

She laughed,her smile making my heart melt everytime I see it.

"Gosh Y/N you better stop smiling every minute or else I'm gonna hand cuff your hand and mine so that you won't go anywhere and you'll be just mine."I pecked her lips and she rolled her eyes.

"Jungkook,you think I will agree at that?"she replied,as she add some finishing touches on her natural makeup.

"I know you won't so that's why I'm not gonna tell you when I'll do that."I grinned

She just slapped me on the arm and walked away.

•••

We arrived at Yasmin's house and I'm not surprised that many highschool kids we're already dead drunk and some of them making out.

Well,some things never really change.

We saw Yoongi and her younger sister drinking some cocktail on the table.We made our way towards them and immediately took a drink from the random girl who was roaming around with alcohols that was placed on the tray.

"You know,that Yasmin kid was really suspicious."Yoongi said.It was me who only heard what Yoongi had said since the two girls was busy checking each other's outfit.

"How did you say that?"

"Nothing, it's just that I feel she's planning something right now and the worse thing is I think you're involved with it."

"What,how?"

"Past 10 minutes ago,I was at the restroom washing my hands when all of a sudden I heard her voice talking to someone on the phone.I didn't clearly hear what happened but one reply from her made me think that she's planning something dangerous and that is........"

"Don't worry Jungkook was here and also Y/N I got everything under control."

🖤
Surprise hoes! I'm still alive😃I really hate school like urgggh there's so much stuffs to do.