Chapter 10

Poppy sat directly next to me with the biggest smug face ever known to man.

"Mind if i sit here?" She asks me, grinning in a malishous way. "Not like i really care if you say no anyway."

She begins to get comfortable in the seat next to mine before flashing me another sarcastic smile to prove she really didn't care.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I snapped.

"Evelyn doesn't like you so that means i don't like you."

I laugh in confusion. "Ever so smart you are."

I sarcastically reply waiting for an even more sarcastic answer back.

"I must be as smart as you since were in the same class, right?" She grins.

"Yeah...right." I reply, rolling my eyes and setting my attention back to the front of the class where Miss Leon had started writing all kinds of equations on the board.

The class dragged and it felt as though Poppy had been burning holes through the side of my head all lesson with her beady brown eyes, however i suvvived and class was almost done.

"Don't forget to hand me in your homework for Wednesday." Miss Leon raises her voice above the scraping of chairs against the floor as everyone gets up out of their seats to pack their things away.

I got up out of my seat and shoved my note pad and pen into my bag and slung it over my shoulder to which i thought to myself, i actually like Miss Leon, she had a nice ora about her however she seemed easily pushed around as i can see a lot of people see her as an easy target and take her kindness for weakness.

Miss Leon stood innocently infront of the classroom before dismissing us back into the wild of Boarding School filled with some losers.

As i left the class, Kat was waiting for me just outside the door, smiling.

"How was that then?" She asked, intrigued.

I yawn. "I'll tell you all about it later."

She nods before we make our way through the hall to meet the others.

"I hated class today, i cannot wait until its the weekend already." Emily moans, as she stuffs her textbook into her bag.

"Well i actually enjoyed class today, Miss Harper was actually fun and laid back for once." Bella replies, with a smile on her face.

"Hey guys." I replied, as me and Kat approached them.

"Hey, how was your first class Mae?" Asked Bella.

"All in all it was alright, i like Miss Leon." I replied. "However, i don't so much like Poppy Edmunds being in my class, in the seat right next to mine."

I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Thats rough." Alice replies. "It could be worse though."

"Yeah it could be Everlyn." Kat replies, laughing a little.

I laughed. "True but anyway what are we having for lunch im starving."

"Me too." Emily replies. "We could always catch the tram to town and pick something up."

"Good idea Em." Bella says, grinning. "And maybe do a little shopping?"

The biggest grin began to spread across my face. "Shopping spree!!!"

The girls laughed.

"Of course that would excite you Mae." Kat replies, still laughing a little. "Lets go."