Chapter 9

I returned back to the girls and helped to clean Kat up in order to find Emily and get out of the party as it was getting late and clases start early tomorrow morning.

"Where could she be?" Asked Bella, searching the crowds for Emily.

"She couldn't have gone far." Alice reassured us, while also looking amongst the large groups of people.

I thought hard about what she could be doing and who with until eventually i remembered Jake Warren.

"Do you guys know of a boy called Jake Warren?" I asked, in curiosity.

"Yeah he's one of the popular boys here at Kentwood." Replied Bella.

"He's also one of Harry's good friends." Replied Alice. "Why?"

"Because i saw Emily giving Jake 'the look' earlier, maybe she's with him?" I suggested.

"I'll text her." Bella says before grabbing her phone from her purse.

As she does this Kat begins to vomit again but this time all over my Louis Vuitton shoes.

"Kat!!" I scream, looking down at the bits of food in her sick laying on my shoes.

"We really need to get her home." Alice demands, rubbing her back.

"I've sent Em a text anyway." Replies Bella. "Lets go."

————————————————————————
As we all hung onto each other by linking arms we made our way back across the field and through the fire exit door which Alice had deliberately left open for us on our way out and eventually back at our dorm, into our pyjarmas and finally into our beds safe and sound.

"What a night!" Alice sighs with relief.

"I know, i can't believe i didn't even get chance to speak to Albert." Bella says, gutted.

"Don't worry Bells, theres always the masquerade ball coming up Friday." Alice reminds Bella.

"Speaking of Albert i actually saw him, he came and interupted mine and Harry's convosation earlier in the night." I add.

Bella begins grinning. "Ooo you and Harry, whats that all about then?"

I laugh. "When i said i got hold up earlier it was actually by him."

Alice sits up in her bed at the sound of the convosation. "I hope you didn't let him possess you into liking him like all the other brainwashed girls here."

"Actually, the opposite." I replied. "I won him at a game at beer pong and now he has to do whatever i say for the whole week."

The girls giggle quietly as Kat had dropped to sleep hence the reason she hadn't said much on the topic.

"You have to use this to your full advantage Mae." Bella says, excitedly.

"Oh i will, don't you worry." I say, beginning to smirk. "He may be Emily's brother but he's my enemy."

We begin laughing, and as the laughter died down i slouched back into my bed as i got more sleepier.

"Speaking of Emily, i wonder where she got off to." Alice ponders.

"Guess we'll find out in the morning." Bella replies, lying down and cuddling her favourite teddy bear named snuggles.