Chapter 1

The musics pumping, the drinks are flowing and the air is filled with laughter and the sound of people jumping around in the pool.

"This has got to be one of the best parties yet!" Says Amelia, before taking a can of cold beer out of the outdoor fridge cooler.

"Definitely, your so lucky you're dad allows you to do this whenever you want Mae." Added Mia.

Renesmae lies back in her chair soaking up some rays without a care in the world before removing her sunglasses a few centimetres up her petitie but defined face to take a look at the girls. "To be honest he can never say no to me and it's not like he has much control on what goes on around here since he's always working."

"True, but at least you can do what you want, be your own person and throw awesome parties like these." Says Amelia.

Mia sits up observing everyone but keeps her eyes fixated on Joe her all time crush since freshman year before turning over to tan on her back and eventually breaking the stare. "Now that's something we can all agree on."

The girls all nod and laugh till eventually the laughter dies down and Renesmae begins to speak again. "Although i feel like somethings missing."

Both Amelia and Mia sit up. "Like what?" They both say in sync in an unsure tone.

Renesmae places her drink on the table next to her sun lounger and gets up. "This."

Before anyone could add, almost everyone turns their attention to Renesmae Colemen as she is about to do the last thing that made her dad's decision final about boarding school which was her running off the cliff face of her father's multimillionaire mansion and heading straight for the sea.

Everyone stopped in silence, almost as if each person is praying she is still alive which their uncertainty forced them to look down over the cliff face.

"Renesmae?" Shouted Amelia.

But no reply or the sight of the rich, daredevil teenager was to be seen until...

"COWABUNGAA!!!" Shouted Rensmae as she floated up to the surface pleasantly supprising everyone.

The silence in the air broke as it was now known that she was safe and the party continued as everyone broke into laughter as Renesmae was known for taking everything to the next level and she was definitely the biggest party animal Beverly Hills had ever seen.

However, just as everyone turns around to begin socialising again there stood Mr Coleman in a white shirt, black suit and a huge frown on his face.

As he shoves his way through the crowd of rowdy teenagers, he eventually comes face to face with the cliff and his daughter floating in the sea below.

"RENESMAE COLEMEN, GET BACK UP HERE RIGHT NOW!" He shouted. "AND AS FOR THE REST OF YOU, OUT!!!"

Everyone begins exiting with the help of Mr Colemens security guards while Renesmae takes the steps back up from the sea, soaking wet.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!" Mr Coleman asked angry but also confused.

Renesmae breaks into a smirk. "Come on dad, you've got to find this a little funny."

Mr Colemen stands with a serious look stuck on his face. "Go get cleaned up, but don't think this is the last time your hearing about this."

Renesmae takes her fathers advice and makes her way to her shower room to freshen up and dry her hair.

—————————————————————————————————————————————
Sat infront of her mirror, Renesmae drys her hair with a towel thinking about what had happened today before her thoughts were interupted with a knock at the door.

"Come in."

Her maid but also good friend Marisa makes her way into Renesmae's room.

"Pretty scandalous what you did today." She says as she gently places fresh towels on Mae's bed while she sits and brushes her hair.

"I think it's one of the best stunts of pulled besides putting hair removal cream in my brother Ely's shampoo." Laughed Renesmae. "His face was priceless!"

Marisa lets off a nervous laugh before making her way over to Mae's dresser.

"Here let me help you" She says, before taking the brush and combing the back of Renesmae's light brown with a natural blend of blonde hair. "Are you not worried that you might have pushed your dad a bit too far this time?"

"Nah, he'll be fine" Says Renesmae brushing the situation off. "And besides, whats the worse he can do send me to boarding school?"

She laughed as she got up out of her dressing table chair.

"Well i'll suppose you will find out your punishment very soon as its time for you to sit and have dinner with your dad" Adds Marisa.

And with that Renesmae makes her way down the grand, golden staircase and to the dining hall not far from the main entrance.

—————————————————————————————————————————————
"Mm what we having nice" Renesmae says as she sniffs around the room.

"Sit, we need to talk" Demanded Mr Colemen as he sits up right in his chair.

"Your little girlfriend not joining us today?"

"Don't talk about Lucie like that and this isn't about her so it's not really necessary for her to be here." Mr Colemen sharply answers.

Renesmae takes a seat. "So what is this about then?"

"I feel as though your grades are starting to slip and your prioritising partying and getting drunk all the time over what actually matters Mae"

As those words roll off Mr Colemns tounge he begins to tuck into his well done steak.

"I dont belive thats tru—" Remesmae begins to say before getting cut off.

"It is true pearl, and i'm starting to hate who you've become, therefore something needs to change." Says Mr Colemen as he places his knife and fork on the side of his large, expensive and well designed plate . "Which is why ive come to the conclusion to send you to boarding school, and your flight to London is tomorrow at 8:00 am."