Chapter 53

Side of Micheel

  +++ 9 months later +++

This month na kabuwanan ko, Oo  buntis ako... and things were much better between me and Zane. Umalis narin si Tiffany sa buhay namin ni Zane..walang nakakaalam kung saang planeta napunta si Tiffany

Naglalakad ako este kami pala ni Zane, wala lang nagpapahangin lang

“Hon, Sure ka ba talagang kaya mo pa maglakad?” tumingin saakin si Zane na mukhang nag aalala

“Hon, Im okay. tsaka sabi ng doctor mas mabuti daw na may excercise ako esp. kabuwanan ko pa ngayon at para madali ko mailabas ang baby natin” Sinigurado ko kay Zane, pero hindi parin mawala sa mukha niya yung pag aalala niya

“Hon, don't worry I'm perfectly fine” ngumiti ako sa kanya

Nakakita kami ng bench ni Zane kaya pinaupo agad ako ni Zane, *Hays* I sat down and I started rubbing my tummy again, and Zane looked at me amused.

“Ano?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Nothing,  I'm just looking at my lovely wife that is going to be a lovely mother soon” I blushed and hit his arm gently.

“Baket ikaw ba hindi?” I pointed out. He nodded.

“Of course I am, Ako nga gumawa eh” he scooted closer to me and whispered huskily in my ear.

“kasama ka..”Maslalo akong namula sa sinabi ni Zane kaya tumayo nalang ako.

“I don't understand why you react like that every time I point out that we have had-“

“Stop” I didn't want him to say the last word.

“Okay” he took his arms up in surrender.

He suddenly came up with an idea.

“How about we go an eat some ice cream just the two of us for the last time before our baby's birth?” he looked at me and I nodded.

He sneaked his arm around your waist, while he held the other hand on my belly.

“I can't wait until I can carry you in my arms” He was talking to the baby, making me giggle.

I love this side of him >>^<<

We both arrived to the ice cream store, and we both bought one each. I was leaking on my ice cream while walking some more.

“Hon, Maybe we should go home now?”nakatingin si Zane saakn na nag aalala na naman ang mukha..

“Oo na sige uwi na tayo” I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

When I stepped my foot inside the house I felt pain in my back, something I hadn't felt before. my eyes suddenly widened.

Oh my God..........

“Hon” tawag ko kay Zane

“Ano yon, hon?” He said being all calm.

“Kailangan na nating pumunta ngayon sa hospital!” i shouted as the pain became worse.

“Are you! Now! No! OMG!” he was panicking.

“Go upstairs and get the bag I have prepared for this day” he nodded and ran upstairs.

A couple of days before I had been packing some clothes for our baby, which I could have with to the hospital. Zane ran down the stairs with the bag in one hand, and the car keys in the other.

“Let's go” I nodded.

We both sat in the car and he rushed to the hospital. As we arrived to the hospital they got me inside the labor room. I was crying since the pain wasn't going away and that it was only getting worse.

“Zane, make it stop” I sobbed. He tried to massage my back and he tried to do other things so that I would think about something else besides the pain, but nothing would work.

“It's getting worse” I cried even more.

“So, so” he cuddled me in his arms and pressed his lips on my head.

“Before you know it you have your little angel in your arms”

Before the birth Zane called everyone to give them the big news. My parents, in-laws, my brothers, Zane's friends had arrived to the waiting room. The birth had begun and they could hear my scream, cry and shout in pain.

But at the same time they could hear Zane's comforting words towards me. Suddenly it became silent and they heard a baby cry. They all stood up waiting to go inside the room to see the little baby girl or boy.

When I was done I was really exhausted, but nothing was going to stop me from having my baby in my arms. The doctor gave me my baby, and I smiled weakly.

“Hey-“ I stopped and looked at the baby's private place.

“It's a girl” Zane said being mesmerized of the baby's beauty.

“Hey, baby girl” Ispoke and kissed her softly.

“May I hold her?” Zane spoke and I gladly gave my baby to Zane.

“My little princess is finally in my arms” He said softly.

“We haven't thought about a name yet” I said, and he shook his head.

“I have” He smiled.

“Amity, Amity Ariette C. Monroe” I smiled to Zane and nodded.

“Then Amity Ariette Monroe is going to be her name” He leaned closer to me and pecked my lips.

“You were great honey”

Suddenly the door opened and inside came a lot of people that were cheering, some were crying and some were overjoyed.

Now my real life with my Player, Arrogant and selfish jerk husband has finally begun

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  So? ahm Awkward hihihi ^___^ well bytheway Im Toms Kylee Vasquez (2nd Author)

        Add My Facebook account guys if you wanna be my friends, well Im not a monster hihi :D

My facebook account just check it on the right side in a external link :)

The reason why Im the 2nd Author is because Im a big big fan of Miss. Author Munch_the founder of ChiHoon16 :)

Sorry guys if the story is kind of plain English or TagLish?.. Im not used to talk or write tagalog language often cuz I was used more in English and japanese Accent :D

Well about me? hmm ... Im not a typical monster, okay? Im friendly but ugly hehe, Half Japanese and a filipino ^_^

By the way, hmm.. Guys if your waiting for the BS one, just message Author Munch(ChiHoon16) because she'll be the one who will write that not me :)

Thanks for reading guys More Bless <3 <3 <3

~~Narumi(KyLee17)