Chapter 37

Zane's POV

What the Fuck?!!

And before I knew it, nakasakay na si Micheel sa sasakyan ni Eyann tas umalis na sila.

Anong meron sa kanila?

Had he threatened her to come with him?

Is he going to do something bad to her?

Either way, I HAD to follow them. I didn’t want her to fall into any evil clutches. Not now and not ever.

I made sure to not lose Eyann’s car as I followed it. Where could he possibly be taking her?

I was so sure that he was going to take her to an alley or a club. But instead, he had pulled up to White Rose. I frowned in puzzlement and disappoint. I decided to park in front of the big window so I can see them clearly without having to come inside since White Rose was kind of small as it was.

Nakita kong naka ngiti siya kay Eyann habang nag uusap silang dalawa

her smile so big.

Hindi siya ngumingiti ng tulad ng ngiti niya kay Eyann pagdating sa akin TT_TT

And two minutes later I see a cup of mango slush in her hand, and one in Eyann’s hand.

Now this got me mad.

  Really mad.

I mean seriously, ano ginagawa ngayon ni Micheel? pinapalitan na niya ako? hindi naman yata tama ang ginagawa niya ngayon,diba?

May kinalaman ba toh sa paghahalikan namin ni Jennifer kanina? She couldn’t be…jealous…could she?

I could’ve stood there and watched them further but if I did then I’d have to go in there and punch Hyun Joong in the face.

Kaya umalis na ako..

Micheel’s POV:

Swirling around the icy mango slush with my straw, naisip ko si Zane. bakit kanina ko pa naiisip si Zane, si Zane lang umiikot sa utak ko ngayon,

Is getting together with Eyann the right thing to do?

Pagdating ko sa bahay,hinatid ako ni Eyann hanggang sa pinto ng bahay, gave me a kiss on the cheek. I’ve been kind of getting used to his PDA’s.

This isn’t the first time that this has happened after all.

 I watched Eyann walk back to his car, watching him drive off, before turning back to the front door. After getting inside, nahalata ko na ang tahimik ng bahay, maybe except for the air conditioning running. I threw my bag onto the couch and tiredly walked up to my room. But as I was getting into my room, Zane was coming out of his room. He noticed me, and his eyes lit up, like a light bulb had just been turned on inside of his brain.

“Oh, dumating kana pala” Zane, na mukhang masaya? ano meron?

“Ah, Oo" 

“Um…Saan ka galing?” Zane asked, leaning his shoulder against the wall.

“niyaya lang ako ni Eyann lumabas”

“Talaga” Zane

I nodded, clarifying this. “It was…sort of a date actually…”

“Oh a date” Zane

“Uhm...Oo”

I looked up and to my surprise, Zane’s expression seemed different. A mix of sadness, pain, and anger. Although, I could tell that he was trying to hide it.

“Oh…ok…” Zane, pagkasabi niya nun pumunta na siya sa comfort room

Ano yon? wala man lang ba siyang PAKIALAM?

[a/n: Guys Sorry di muna ako makakaupdate for now kasi exam ko kaya..un mejo busy busy hehe..THANK YOU FOR READING GUYS!! SANA DI KAYO MAGSAWA NA SUPPORTAHAN ANG PASAWAY NA ZANE AT MICHEEL hehehe XD]