Chapter 33

[a/n: helloooooo!! antagal ko nang di naka update noh? whew, ito pang bawi ko hohoho..... magkakaalaman na]

Sorry po sa mga nag p-padedicate kasi di ko kayo pwedeng

pagsabay-sabayin kaya every chapter nalang para fair doon sa mga naka sign na hehe..

Zane’s POV:

Ugh Its another hard day specially at school. andaming homework at seatwaork nakakasawa na, lalo na mga pagmumukha ng mga prof. Andami ringbabasahin. Gusto ko nga na maghire ng tutor ko si mama kaso mas gusto ko yung ako lang mismo gumagawa para sa sarili ko. Achieve things on my own. And getting through high school was one of those things.

But whenever things did get tough my only sanctuary was the park down my street. It wasn’t anything special and there wasn’t even a playground therefore, not many kids came. Unless they wanted to see the swans and ducks that occasionally came by during the spring and summer. The pond was fairly big. Big enough for maybe about 15 people or so. So it wouldn’t necessarily be called a pond but I’ve always called it that. A wooden bench overlooks the pond. This was what I called my perfect getaway. And I thought that I had it all to myself, whenever I wanted.

Isang araw nandun ako bigla ko nalang SIYA nakita

Naalala ko isa yun sa toughest days of my life and as I walked up the pathway to the park I saw a small, lonely figure sitting on the bench overlooking the pond. First time kong makakita ng tao, so it was a very big shock. I took quiet steps towards her, and she seemed to have noticed my presence because she turned around.

And at that precise moment, I knew that she was special.

"Uhm..Hi” bati niya sa akin habang naka ngiti

At first I was too shocked at her beauty to even speak but somehow I manage to speak

“Hi"

“lagi ka bang pumupunta dito?” tanong niya sa akin, nakatingin lang kami sa mata ng isa't-isa

“Uhm yeah, bago lang ba kayo dito?” tanong ko

 “hindi dati na kami dito, kaso dun kami sa kabilang subdivision, nakita ko lang itong lugar kaya dito na ako tumatambay kasi tahimik dito” sabi niya

“Oh, well, what school do you go to?” tanong ko

 “Uhm, SM High” sagot niya

So it means hindi ko siya schoolmate, hindi siya nag aaral sa university na pinapasukan ko

"ikaw, saan ka ba nag aaral?" tanong niya

"Seoul High, ako"

Nag nod lang siya, as if she was accepting this fact, and went back to staring at the little white ducks floating up against the pond water.

“So, pupunta ka parin ba dito?” tanong ko sa kanya tsaka ako umupo sa tabi niya

“I don’t know.”

tumingin siya sa akin 

“Ikaw ba pupunta rin ba dito?” tanong niya

“Yeah, lagi naman akong pumupunta dito”

ngumiti siya

“Then sure, pupunta na ako dito everyday” sabi niya

“Promise?” sabi ko

“Promise” sagot niya

And that was how it all started. With just one simple “Hello”. And soon after school everyday lagi kami nagkikita sa park, lagi kami nag s-share ng kung ano-ano mang topic like yung mga problems namin sa study, ewan ko pero Mahal ko na siya . even thought about asking her what her name was because it never came up in our conversations. And I was always too absorbed in them to even bother asking. I thought that I’d have a whole lifetime with her. And to be honest, I wasn’t the coolest or slickest guy back then so it was nice to finally feel special.

I should’ve enjoyed it while it lasted because after three weeks of this routine, HE found out. naasar ko siguro si Eyannkasi natalo ko siya sa soccer namin.he followed me home after school. But instead of going home Dumeretcho nalang ako sa park. nadatnan ko yung babaeng Mahal ko, kaya nakita ni Eyann kung sino yung kasama ko.

But on one particular day, he decided to show himself. He reached the park before I did after school and lured her to the edge of the pond. As I was coming up the path nakita ko si Eyann, with my own eyes, na tinulak yung babae sa pond. I stood there for about thirty seconds, trying to configure what just happened, before realizing that she couldn’t swim. I jumped into the pond and pulled her out of there but by then Eyann had already fled.

hindi na siya nagigising. kaya tumawag nalang ako ng ambulance, dumating sila at kinuha niya yung babae, yun yung last time na nakita ko siya. It was pathetic of me to never even know her name, let alone ask for it. If I knew her name then I could’ve tracked her down somehow and apologize for not saving her sooner. And the next day, when I came to the park to find no one sitting there, it hurt me so badly. I could’ve saved her in time. I could’ve been aware that Eyann was hot on my trail. But of course I didn’t know that he was THAT jealous to almost commit murder. I underestimated him.

That freshman year, nung nawala siya, dun ako natuto pumunta sa mga clubs, uminom ng beer, at matulog sa kung sino-sinong babae. And I learned to never say sorry and to never apologize to anyone.

wala na akong balita sa kanya, hindi ko nga alam kung patay na siya eh. But I was always hoping to come to the park to see her sitting there, looking at the ducks and swans. And just like that, I stopped going there. I could’ve forgotten about her completely if Micheel hadn’t come barging into my life. Kaya nga na gulat ako nung tinanggal ni Micheel yung glasses niya kasi kamukhang kamukha niya talaga yun babaeng minahal ko dati. But I had always denied the fact that Micheel was my first love. maaalala pa ba kaya niya ako? But she did tell me that she had amnesia somewhere in her life. But it’d be too much of a coincidence if she was my first love and if she knew about it then wouldn’t things change between us? Wouldn’t my image of her change completely?

Or maybe…

It already has. 

Micheel’s POV:

Naalala ko yung sinabi nila mama na nagka amnesia daw ako nung freshman pa ako, sabi nila na muntik na daw ako malunod, pero may lalaki daw na nagligtas sa akin. They had always wanted to find him and thank him for rescuing me and calling the ambulance. And because of the major shock that I had when I was pushed into the water, I had a loss of memory. kaya wala akong masyadong natatandaan sa kanya, but I distinctly remember a boy. THAT boy. The one that saved me. It’s only bits and pieces but I remember meeting a boy after school everyday and we would talk.

I don’t remember what about but I do remember that he was my first love. He was the first one to make me feel butterflies in my stomach and to make me feel a certain way. I’ve never thought about this until now, when I was flipping through some old photos of my family and came across one when I was a few years younger.

Sabi din nila mama nung dati daw masyado akong girly, hindi rin ako nag su-suot ng glasses. kasi kahit anong damit na suotin ko hindi nababagay yung glasses na meron ako, But after my loss of memory I didn’t care about looks and status and wore my glasses all the time. They say that my look changed and in a few years my memory will be back before I know it.

I haven’t really given much thought to this at all, at least, not until meeting Zane. Thinking back, my story and his story seemed to match perfectly, like a jigsaw puzzle. But when I thought of the possibility that Zane could be my first love and I could be his, I quickly push it out of my mind. That is impossible…

Hindi ba?

          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                             Sa gusto mag pa-dedicate just pm me hihihi XD

                                                  So What Do You Think?

                            -------- // VOTE // ------------>3<---------- // COMMENT // -------