Chapter 46

Micheel's POV

“Okay, ano naman yun?”

  Eyann put down his newspaper.

“There’s a banquet in Las Vegas that I’m supposed to attend with my parents tomorrow. They expect me to have a date" Eyann

“So? yayain mo nalang si Tiffany”

“Can’t. It’d be too scandalous. You’re a much safer choice. I’m skipping school for it and I can get you out of it too. If you don’t agree to this, your only other option is to wait to die” Eyann

Was Tiffany that obsessive over Zane?

“And.... I seriously don’t get why you broke up with me to be with him. I mean, he still sleeps with girls behind your back, hindi mo lang nakikita” Eyann

“Teka…A-ano?”

“Hindi ka naniniwala kay Eyann?” Tiffany suddenly appeared out of no where, her arms crossed as she stepped out of the shadows.

“We can show you. If you want. But if you don’t agree to Eyann’s deal and set off to Vegas tomorrow, you’re just asking to get killed” Tiffany

“What do you mean when you say that you can show me that Zane still plays with other girls?” tanong ko

“Right now should be relatively easy. He usually does it at night, after all” Tiffany

Ano ibigsabihin ni Tiffany? O__O

“Eyann dalhin mo siya sa Limo ko, and I’ll be there in a sec” Tiffany

Eyann nodded and escorted me to the lobby downstairs and into a limo that was waiting by the curb of the front of the hotel.

“Get in" Eyann

I did as I was told and a few seconds later, Tiffany got inside as well. I didn’t know what they were planning, or what they had wanted to show me.

Nagtapat sa akin si Zane dba? sabi niya Mahal niya ako, Hindi ba?

Then what was all this rubbish that Tiffany and Eyann were talking about?

About Zane still hanging out with girls behind my back? I looked at the time at the clock below the dashboard and it read: 11:30 PM. Pretty late…how long had they knocked me out?

The limo pulled up in front of my house. Only one light was on, and I noticed it to be in Zane’s room.

“Lumabas ka, makikita mo” Tiffany

I cautiously got out of the limo and followed Eyann inside the house.

It was dark, as anybody could tell, and not a sound was stirring. Eyann led me upstairs, and Tiffany followed closely behind me. Eyann stopped me in front of Zane’s room.

“Show her” Utos ni Tiffany

Eyann nodded his head, and took a deep sigh.

Binuksan niya yung door ........

At first, my eyes saw nothing. Only a big lump on Zane’s bed. But as my eyes adjusted to the scene, I realized what was going on, what Tiffany and Eyann were talking about. It took me a few seconds before I realized what I was seeing..

Zane was asleep and naked, on a bed with Jennifer. She was naked as well, except for a thin silk rope carelessly draped around her.

They had sex. O__O

And Zane had just confessed to me this afternoon before I was knocked out. I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t want to believe it. But the proof was right there in front of me. I felt Eyann and Tiffany watching me, seeing my reaction. But I didn’t care. The big lump growing in my throat that was preventing me from crying was all I could think about now.

Suddenly, Jennifer’s eyelids opened, and she awakened. She looked puzzled for a moment, before she started to gently wake up Zane as well.

“Babe…” she said lazily as Zane stirred around his bed. He rose up and rubbed his eyes. Suddenly, his eyes landed on me.

But before he could say anything, I had already run out of there. The lump in my throat had burst, sending tears to follow. I ran down the stairs quickly, not caring if I trip or not. I heard Zane calling after me, just like how he did when I had refused to kiss him just hours ago. I went outside and got into the limo, and cried in there. I saw Zane run outside in his boxers and a loose T-shirt, looking around. When he didn’t see me he stomped back inside with a clenched fist. He looked so sorry, so full of remorse. But by then my heart had already been broken entirely. It’d take a miracle for him to put it back together.

I didn't Expect this to Happened <///3

No One’s POV

“Micheel! Micheel wait!” Zane yelled. But he knew that it was no use. Micheel were already gone. He went back inside, up the stairs and into the bedroom, all out ready to hit someone.

“Babe, what’s going on?” Jennifer asked innocently, using her robe to cover her chest.

Zane turned to her, and gave her a glare

“What the fuck did you do?!” Sigaw ni Zane kay Jennifer

“You should’ve seen this coming” Tiffany suddenly said as she approached him

“I warned you, didn’t I?” Tiffany

Zane didn’t know that Tiffany would take it this far: to set up a scenario where he looked like the bad guy.

“You think that I don’t know what you did?” tanong ni Zane kay Tiffany

“Huh, of course I know that you know. pero si Micheel hindi, dba? As long as she doesn’t know the meaning behind this event, then everything’s set.” Tiffany linked arms with Eyann.

“Have fun without your wife, Honey. Then you’ll realize that you should’ve just stayed with me” Tiffany

And with that, she left, leaving Micheel with a broken heart and Zane in a lot of trouble.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

              READY FOR THE EPILOGUE?