20

"Ah we got miss Y/N's heart to start beating again and shes breathing but she hasnt woken up yet. Shes in room 602 on the 5th floor." He said then smiled and i just nodded. I took my clothes and ran to the elevator. Once i get to the 5th floor i run to her room.   I walk in and i see a nurse on a computer.
"Are you her boyfriend?" The old lady asked smiling.
"Ah um n-no. I wish but no. In just a close friend." I say and laugh lightly.
"Oooh how sweet. You must love her dearly." She says patting my back then leaves.
"yes i do..." i say to myself. I sit next to her and hold her hand.
"Yah stupid. I cant believe this happened. Do you know how worried i was? And still am? I cried. Freaking cried.....im just glad your okay though and i cant wait til your up." I say and smile at her sleeping figure. I still cant get the way she felt limp in my hands out of my head.
"Yah well now i get to tell you something without your hearing..." i say and chuckle a little.
"I um.....i-i-i-i love you...."i say and look down.
"I-i love....you....too...coconut head." Y/N says.
I look up, eyes wide.
"Y-your awake?!?" I say and hug her.
"Y-yes i am." She says and laughs. I cup her face with my hands and look in her eyes.
"Did you hear everything i said?" I asked and she shakes her head.
"Only the part where you said you loved me." She said and smiles.
"D-did you m-mean it?" She asks me.
"Only if you did too.." i say and she smiles.
"I did." She says and i kiss her passionately.
"Yah your still in your swim trunks?!" She says.
"I didnt want to change incase the doctor came or you would wake up while i was changing.." i say.
"Well now im up so go change." She said.
"Yes ma'am." I say taking my clothes and going to the bathroom. Y/N just laughs at my silliness.

When i get out of the bathroom Y/N looks at me then scoots over in her bed and pats the spot next to her.
Come lay down doofus!!" She said smiling.
"Yah for your your information i am not a doofus. Doofus!" I say crossing my arms like a kid while she just laughs. I get in the bed with her and out my arm around her and she cuddles up next to me.
"Goodnight" she says looking at me and i look into her eyes.
"Goodnight babygirl..." i say and she blushes but then cuddles her head onto my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woop woop double update soskslselskekks

Hope you enjoyed:)))