Amir & Ace

Ice Pov

"We got our kids" Tee drive

I was sitting in the back and Aaliyah was in the front. She never sits in the front but because the twins need to be watched she gets to sit in the front. I'm not choosing kids because the ride is only ten minutes and she's in her booster with her seatbelt on.

"And we gone be in our apartment soon" I say patting my bonnet "well tonight"

My lashes and wax was complete but Sparkle was going to curl my hair so I didn't find a point in trying to do it.

"Who wrapped your hair" I knew damn well Tee didn't know how to wrap hair because she don't even know how to put her hair in a bun

I guess both of us were trying to surprise each other or we just didn't see the purpose of doing our hair

"The lady at the shop" Tee say "I walked out like this"

"Surprised it's still wrapped because you sleep terrible" that was the truth

"I couldn't sleep all these damn pins" Tee say

We got to our apartment and I went and got in the shower before throwing a robe on and doing Aaliyah's hair.

That took a while because her hair is getting thicker and she move too damn much.

I bought her this really pretty yellow romper and I paired it with silver sandals. She had two big puff balls with a bow on each.

After putting lotion and I little perfume on her I put her down for a nap. I fed Ace while Tee gave Amir a bath and then we switched.

It took a while for them to burp but we got them dressed and rocked them to sleep. Tee then got into the shower while I left to go to Sparkle's house.

"You wearing makeup" Sparkle ask curling my hair

"A soft beat please" I say making her nod

**

Hair done, nails and toes, wax, makeup, kids ready , and I just know I'm missing something.

I got home and started to get dressed. When I stepped out Tee was lacing her last shoe "Ight we already late"

She wasn't even looking at me. I put my earring in before she glanced up "Damn you beautiful" I was blushing and gave her a small smile

"Thank you baby" I say "you look good yourself" she had on a light blue polo, ripped jeans, and her white forces. I decided to go against the romper and just wear a white dress with brown sandals

"You acting like that's something new"  Tee is so damn cocky it makes no sense "preciate it though" she stood putting on her diamond earring and then a chain

I went ahead and grabbed Aaliyah's earrings and put them in her ear. I put all my things in my purse before grabbing it.

The twins were already in their car seat and Aaliyah was still sleep. "I can grab Aaliyah and one car seat" Tee never wants to wake her up. I don't be caring I be making her get her little ass up.

I grabbed my purse and then the diaper bag. We weren't about to be extra and get two bags. They gone always be together anyway.

I made sure I grabbed Aaliyah's bag and then the car seat. I let Tee come out before I locked the front door and we headed towards my car. "Fuck! Her booster seat in my car"

"I can get it" I say

"Imma run and get it" Tee say after we got to my car and I unlocked the door and she sat the car seat on the trunk