36

Ice pov

"Bitch my kids are going to be huge" I groan laying back on the bed

Since Tee and I decided to get back together my life has been hell.

Sundays my mom has been dragging me to church and if you black you know you don't leave until four something. I do Aaliyah's hair for the week. Then after that we cook and I go to sleep.

Monday I go to school and then Rodney calls wanting to see Aaliyah. So I get up and do that. Tee then wants to spend time and we end of falling asleep.

Tuesday I got to school and then Tee calls wanting to chill. After that Rodney wants to sleep a night so I get cussed out by my mom and they sleep in the living room.

Wednesday I be late to school because Rodney and Aaliyah sleep crazy and I don't be trying to get up. When I get home I try to sleep but my mama always wants to go grocery shopping and then I be tired but Sparkle and G wants to come over complaining about Amanda. Then Tee calls complaining about not being able to sleep without so she comes over.

Thursday I end up staying at the library after school. Just to try and stay caught up and get a little ahead if I can. Then Amanda and I have play dates with the girls. Then Rodney always wants to bring Aaliyah and I food. After that Tee wants to cook us dinner.

Friday I got to school and then take Aaliyah to the park. Take her for yogurt or ice cream. We take a shower and then go to sleep.

Saturday I wake up late and watch movies with everyone and then Rodney calls complaining about his side doesn't get to see Aaliyah. Then Tee calls wanting to eat my pussy.

Amanda was rubbing my stomach the way it needed to be rubbed. These boys are too damn active and I can't take it.

"You gotta meet my friends because I can't do it" I say texting sparkle and G to just come over

"I'll like that" Amanda smile

This is going to be absolutely bonkers. Maybe this can make my week more interesting.

My phone started ringing making me answer it "Hello"

"Baby I miss you" Tee whine

"Messing up the schedule" I mumble

"Imma be there in a minute" Tee hung up

"Guess you get to meet Tee" I shrug

"Did you forget Aaliyah called Rodney for nuggets" Amanda say making me sit up

"Oh fuck" I say calling Rodney but his phone was going to voicemail

I dialed Tee's number back. "Baby I'm going somewhere so you can come later"

"I'm already down the street" Tee say "here go Sparkle ridiculous ass car"

"Please be on your best behavior" I say

"I told you I changed! Don't start that shit" Tee say making me hang up

"Now you get to see how crazy this can get" I say

I continued to rub my stomach ready for the drama that's about to unfold. Tee is damn near here and Rodney isn't answering his phone. Maybe I can put Amanda and G together. That could make this not a complete fail.

"Everyone might be understanding" now I see why she's with her ain't shit ass baby daddy. I mean yeah we have all been dumb behind a nigga but we a little too old.

Over this time her baby daddy just gets worse and worse everyday. This nigga made her leave school because he wanted to go to the store. It doesn't make sense? He was watching HIS child. I don't know what he got for dick but he gotta go. G can toughen her up.