37

Ice pov

"I'm taking maternity pictures" I say

"Without me? Man you full of it" I just hung up on Tee because I told her

I was almost done honestly. I had a hell of a time and Aaliyah even acted right. She listened to the photographer. When he told her to do certain poses she didn't complain just did it.

Tee acting like the boys are already here we can still take pictures if she wants to. "I see daddy" that just made me smile and ignore my thoughts about Tee. For my child to actually want her dad and she's is now able to talk and chill with him. At first she would just cry all night and day and it wasn't shit I could do about it.

"Yes you can Pooh" I cooed bending down as far as I could.

We were done with our pictures so I got us both dressed before we got in my car and called Rodney. "yo" he finally picked up

"Aaliyah wants you" I say and I know I heard his lips move so I knew he was smiling.

"Bring her to my mom's crib that's where I'm at for now" Rodney say making a mug appear on my face

"I will not bring my child around that troll" I say making him laugh

"She's sleeping plus my house is not ready for the baby and I got a visitor there" Rodney say making me do a dry laugh

"Bet. Here I come" I hang up

I pulled off ready to see the house that held so many memories. Back when he got Aaliyah a few times I sat in front of the house and shit like that. To actually go in or allow them to play in the front yard for a while was something like the past. Rodney is actually a good dad if he doesn't try to be in the mix or trying be like everybody else and treat his baby mama like shit or trying to fuck on me.

Got a Alaskan Mink Coat

I feel like a Eskimo

On that iceberg slim shit

You know I got all the hoes

Yeah my neck and wrist froze

You stay close, might catch a cold

These hundreds got my pockets swollen

Hustle till I can't no more, aye

You know I'm a baller

Keep my 9 like lguodala

Fucking niggas daughters

Glock ass be going in no cap! Aaliyah think she a gangster be trying to rap and shit. I ain't tripping because she knows her alphabet and how to count to thirteen. Some people say it's good because she's three going on four others say she's behind. In give a fuck she smarter than the kids I be around so my baby a genius. Who gone fight me behind it?

When I pulled up Aaliyah already knew what was going on so she just jumped right on out. I watched her run and try to reach the handle so I called Rodney and he didn't answer. I got out and made my way to the door before ringing the door. After about ten seconds the twins started dancing and I had to piss which only made me knock harder.

He opened the door trynna be all cute with Aaliyah "can I use your bathroom" I was only asking because I didn't want to just walk in but no matter what his answer is I will go and pee.

He moved out my way and I tried to run but that shit didn't work so I just did a fast uncomfortable walk to the toilet. "Damn y'all could have waited. My bladder is not a damn couch so y'all will get popped for that" I rub my stomach as I pissed