INTRO ;)

HI GUYS!!!! Okay, so uh, this is ma new new story!!!! For all of you guys that have read my "Divergent: Ya Know Your Obsessed When...." I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!! And I really hope you guys read this, and love it as much as the divergent one!!!! the title, was given to me by Pinkypi so go check her out guys!!! I liked all of the titles you guys gave me, but I liked this one the most!!

Okay, so I'm not gonna do ten things, nor eleven, BUT FIFTEEN!!! I'm not gonna start today, but I wanna know which fandom you want me to do first!!! And if you haven't read the book, (or watched the movie) there will most defiantly be a warning and you can skip it, if you don't skip it, be prepared for MANY spoilers!!! each fandom will have multiple chapters to themselves!!!

The fandoms I'll most likely have in this story are....

TFIOS (The Fault In Our Starts)

Matched (as well as Crossed and Reached)

If I stay (As well as Where She Went)

Maximum Ride

Legend (As well as prodigy, I haven't read Champion yet, SO NO SPOILERS)

THG ( The Hunger Games, as well as Catching Fire and Mocking Jay)

Divergent (and Insurgent, Allegiant)

And many more!!!!

Thanks so much guys!!! And enjoy the ride!

Comment to let me know which fandom to do first!!!

~CASPERKITTEN100 (and..... THE CHICKEN 🐥 HE'S BACK!!!)