── allegiances

─────────── ✧ ───────────

VALON VILLAGE
. ‧₊˚ . ˚ .

GUARDIAN
─────────

   THUNDERSTAR Thunderstar is a very large, long-pelted tomcat with a very dark-gray coat and darker-colored tabby stripes along his figure. He has silver fur around his muzzle and chin, showing his age. His eyes are a dark-brown hue.

MATRIARCH
─────────

   PARSLEYFERN Parsleyfern is an average-sized, medium-furred muddy-brown tabby she-cat with black tabby stripes along her coat. She has splashes of white fur along her pelt, and black toes. Her muzzle is graying from her age, silver furs growing on her muzzle and around her ears. Her eye color is a light, forest-green.

APPRENTICE
─────────

   LEOPARDSPRING Leopardspring is a tall and lean, light caramel-brown coated tomcat with darker caramel-brown leopard like splotches along his pelt. He has a white muzzle, the bridge of his nose, ear tips, one white sock, and tail tip. his eyes are a copper hue.

NOSTRUM
─────────

   SORRELWHISKER Sorrelwhisker is a rather small, very short-furred gray tabby she-cat with a white chin, chest, shoulder blades and paws. She has darker tabby stripes along her pelt, and her eyes are a dull green hue.

NOSTRUM NOVICE
─────────

   BATSQUEAL Batsqueal is a very small and very dark-brown pelted tomcat with black tabby splotches along his pelt. He has a single white paw. He has one badly nicked ear, and his oculars are a deep-brown color.

COMBATANTS
─────────

   SILVERHAWK Silverhawk is a tall, long-pelted silver tabby tomcat with both darker and lighter-colored tabby stripes along his pelt. he has a white muzzle, chest, and paws, and a very long, feathered-like tail. His oculars are a light, sky-blue color.

⎯   KESTRELWATCHER Kestrelwatcher is a muscular, ginger tabby tomcat with lighter tabby swirls along his pelt and a white splotch covers his left eye. His ocular hue is copper.
Novice, Twigpaw.