Thinkin' about you <3 (Riker Lynch lovestory)

"BIP BIP BIP BIP!!!" I woke up by my alarm. I looked around in my room. It wasn't that big, but big enough for me, a queen sized bed, a desk, a closet and a chair. Nothing much, but just what I needed. I yawned, and looked at the time. "Oh shit!!" I said, and jumped out of bed. I got into the bathroom, and started brushing my teeth, while I tried to get clothed at the same time. That didn't work out very well. "Damn you, alarm" I mumbled to myself. That's something I do quite a lot.

I got out of the apartement with an half eaten sandwich in my hand, and ran for the bus. Fortunately, I made it, and sat down on an empty seat in the back. Then I just stared out of the window.

Maybe it's time to introduce myself. I'm Melanie Scott. 20 years old. Dancer. Haha, I should maybe not call myself a dancer, I'm not actually pro. I'm just a dance-teacher.

I teach all kinds of dance. Hip hop, ballet, streetdance, jazz, breakdance, I even teach tap-dancing! So that's what I do for a living, teaching kids how to dance. I live alone, on the outskirts of Los Angeles. Why I live alone, you wonder? Who should I live with? My parents died when I was 18, all my grandparents died before I Was born, and neither mom, dad nor me have any siblings. So it's just me. It don't bother me though. I'm not the type of girl that cries. I can't remember last time I cried.

You probably think I'm pretty cold-hearted now, right? Who doesn't cry when their parents dies? Well, there you have the answer. I don't. Not that I don't miss them or anything. Its just that I know that they would not be proud of me if I stopped living.

So, here I am. Living my life like I was the happiest person alive. Which I'm not. My friends all go to college far away from LA. I'm the only one left here. I can't afford going to a school. I can barely afford myself! But it's ok, I'm good.

I'm now on my way to the dance studio where I teach. It's called "The Rage". They pay me pretty good, but that's probably because I teach so many classes. The time is now 9.45 AM, and I was supposed to be there ten minutes ago. But I think I won't get fired, I mean this is the first time I'm late!

I won't be finished at work until 9.00 PM, and that's how I work every day. But it's ok, I don't have much else to do.

When I arrived at the dance-studios, I was 10 minutes early. That Was Nice, I didn't want to be late. I Was met by my boss (aka the owner of "The Rage"), and a tall, blonde boy. "Melanie, there you are!" She said, and I smiled. She Was always so Nice to me. "This is Riker, he went here to dance before. He's gonna be your assistent today!" She said, and pointed at the blonde boy, obviously named Riker. I smiled again. "I don't really need an assistent, but he's welcome to watch!" I said, and she nodded. Then she left, and it Was just me and Riker standing there. "Hi, I'm Melanie" I said, and we shaked hands. I got a good look at his face. He Was handsome, and maybe a little younger than me. I don't know, it was hard to see. "Nice to meet you, Melanie, I'm Riker, as you probably already know" He said, and I laughed.

Since we still had some minutes before my students came, we sat down, and talked. "So, how old are you really?" I asked, and He said "20. You?". "Oh, me too! I'm getting 21 in November!". "Me too! Which date?" "The 8th" "Ok, this is the weirdest thing ever. Me too!!" He said at last, and we started laughing. That Was really a funny coinsidence.

Riker Was nice, he really was. It Was Nice Talking to someone your own Age too. Haha, literally your own age!

"So, Why are you here exactly?" I asked and He smiled. "Just wanted to see if it Was changed. And I missed this place. So, I asked if I could assist one of the instructors for a day, and she said Yes!". "Oh, ok. Well, I don't really need any assistant, but I eguess I can find something you can do!" I said, and He nodded. It Was really weird, but it Was something really familiar with him. I don't know, though.

2 minutes later the first kids started to come in. The first class I had Was ballet, for 4-6 year old girls. They are so sweet! "Ok, everyone! Sit down in a circle on the floor, please!" I said, and they did as I told them too. "Goodmorning everyone!" I said, and they all said in sync "Goodmorning miss Melanie". All my students call me that.

After that lesson I had 5 minutes to get something to eat. Since I didn't even finish my breakfast, I Was quite hungry. "Wanna join me?" I asked Riker, and He nodded.

It Was this little cafeteria beside the dance-studio, Where I always bought lunch.

The day ended, and I Was exhausted. I grabbed my bag, and went out the door. "So, Bye then!" Riker said, and I smiled. "Yeah, Bye! It Was Nice meeting you!" I said, and we shook hands. But He didn't let go of my hand. "Ehm, I Was just wondering if....you know...we could hang out sometime?" He said, and started blushing a bit. I giggled. "Yeah, sure we can!" I said, and handed him my phone so He could give me his number. He did the same, and soon we had eachother's numbers. "Great! Then I'll call you....sometime" Riker said awkwardily, and rubbed the back of his neck. "Cool! See you Riker!" I said, and gave him a little hug. Then I turned around, and walked to the bus.

When I got home, I layed down on my bed, and sighed happily. I think I might have a tiiiiiiiiiiiny crush on Riker. And I don't even know his last name. My phone vibrated, and I took it up from my pocket, and unlocked it. It was a new message from Riker.

"Wanna do something tomorrow?"

I smiled. It is really funny how one text from a special someone can make you smile like you just won a million dollars. But I soon stopped smiling.

"That would be cool, but I work tomorrow :/ I'm not free until saturday"

I wrote back, it was monday today. I work everyday, except saturday and sunday.

It took him about 13 seconds (Yes, I counted) to answer:

"Oh, ok. Wanna do something on saturday, then? :D"

I started smiling like a maniac again. He is just so sweet!

"Sure, that sounds mice!"

I wrote, without noticing the autocorrect mistake.

"Haha, sorry. I meant nice xD"

I quickly wrote.

"Haha, it's ok xD So, what should we do on saturday?"

He wrote, and I couldn't stop smiling.

"You could come to my place, if you want :)"

I wrote, and he replied:

"Cool, what's your address?"

"*address* here you go, be here at 2 PM?"

"Yup, I'll see you there! Can't wait! :D"

"Haha, see you!"

Then my phone stopped beeping. I sighed happily again. Ok, I'm now pretty sure I have a tiiiiiiiiny crush on Riker. Maybe even more than tiiiiiiiny?

I'm pretty sure that I Was smiling the whole night.