Chapter 7

"Uhm..I..ehh" I said, while looking at him. "What are you doing here?" I asked, and felt myself go red. "Because it's a park. And I was headed straight through it," he said, and laughed. I'm so stupid. "But hey, why aren't you talking to Riker anymore?" he asked, and I frowned a bit. "It's he who doesn't wanna talk to me!" I said. "What are you talking about? He cried yesterday because you wouldn't talk to him!" the guy said. What was his name again? Rotliff? No, Ratliff! "But...I haven't.....but....I'm so confused!" I said, pulling at my hair. "Just follow me," Ratliff said, and I did. 

We approached a big building, which looked like an arena or something. We didn't walk inside, as I thought, but around to the back. There was a big black bus, and it didn't seem like anyone was around. "Wait here, no girlfriends allowed on the bus," Ratliff said, and went into the bus. I could hear him talking to someone, and then I saw someone coming out the door. Right then the sun decided to get in my eyes, so I could just see the silhouette of the person. When the sun was gone, I gasped. It was Riker. But his eyes were red and puffy, and it looked like he had been crying. "M-melanie?" he said. "Riker, what happened?". He didn't answer, and we both stood looking at eachother for a while. He looked so broken. He eventually opened his mouth, but no sound came out. He then cleared his throat, and said "I'm so sorry, Mel. About everything," "It's ok. I promise" I said, but he didn't look convinced. "Are you sure? I acted like a jerk, and I should have told you everything," he said, and sniffed. I smiled, and giggled. "Everything's alright, Riker" I said, and kissed him. At first I don't think he understood what was happening, but he finally kissed me back. It felt like all my problems just flew away. "I missed you so much, Melanie. I love you" Riker said. "I love you too! But please no more secrets!" I said, and laughed a bit. "Yeah, about that.." Riker said, and I frowned. "Oh no" I said, and he grinned. "I was joking!" he said. "Riker Lynch, you're the biggest dork I've ever met!" "But you know you love me!" "Yeah, I do"