── premise

─────────── ✧ ───────────

premise
. ༉‧₊˚✧ . ˚.

Every warriors universe has their own beliefs and ways; and yet Hemlockshade is forced to live in one where he isn't accepted.

   The young feline has been running from his problems since he was a kit. Escaping the ones who had tried to kill him, he just barely managed to escape alive. However, when he stumbles across a group of forest cats, his life doesn't get much better. Inside the village he is different. Odd. Some say even a curse.

   But he can't just run away — if he strays too far he might be caught by the ones who were after him. The feline is torn and aching more than ever; trapped in a toxic relationship, living in a civilization where most are scared and hostile towards him, and on the verge of running away.

   So, how does he cope?

   He doesn't. He simply doesn't.

introduction
. ༉‧₊˚✧ . ˚.

   Welcome to BLACK MAGIC, a warriors fanfiction i have been plotting for awhile, now! I hope you enjoy this fanfiction, however, there are some things that make regular warrior fanfictions and this one very distinct from one another.

   For starters, this one does not have regular Clan names, traditions, ranks, and customs like in the original warriors series. It does not have the original warrior, apprentice, rogue, etc. ranks in them, nor the original laws and traditions. There will be a page posted so you can read through that and see for yourself how it is different. It may be confusing at first, but the ranks and customs will slowly be introduced throughout the book.

And secondly, this fanfiction is dated around two-hundred years ago, contrasting original warrior fanfictions from this one.

viewer discretion is advised
. ༉‧₊˚✧ . ˚.

   There will be blood, violence, and gore in this book. If you are not okay with that I suggest you rethink reading this fanfiction. The story also follows a feline who is trapped in an abusive relationship. If you are not okay with that, please advise. Sometimes they use a mixture of 'city profanity' and 'warriors profanity', too.

. ༉‧₊˚✧ . ˚.

So, with that, I hope you enjoy this fanfiction. I am excited to write and to see what you guys think of it. And, as always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I love answering them. Thank you for taking an interest!