Gokou Ruri (Kuroneko) x Older Brother! Male Reader (Oreimo)

Start from the beginning

"Hey look ! This bike is so cool !" Saori said and she pointed to the bike standing in front of my house.

We all looked at it and I felt like I saw it before but where...?

"But why is it here ? Hey Kuroneko, is it from your family ?" Saori asked me and I shook my head.

I don't know why but I felt something coming in my mind when I'm trying to remember this bike. When did I saw it before ?

"Anyway, let's go to your house." Kyousuke said and we all agreed with him except Kirino but came with us anyway.

We went to my house and when I tried to unlock the entrance door, it was already unlocked. I thought it could be my siblings but I didn't let the key at home and our parents aren't here yet unless they sent me a message. So the only possibility is : a burglar, which is less likely since it's still day time but I hope he or she won't hurt my siblings.

I opened the door and as soon as I see the interior, I noticed there're shoes who wasn't here before. I thought that if it was a burglar, then why did he or she had to leave the shoes here ? But from looking at it closely, I felt like I remembered those...

"Hey, is it your siblings who's laughing ?" Kirino asked me and like she said, I could hear them laughing happily.

"Wait here." I told them before I go to the next floor.

After climbing the stairs, I noticed the laughing were from my sisters' room. I took a peek inside and I saw them riding on a man and my eyes widened when I remembered those (H/C) hair and his outfits.

"(Y-Y/N) !?" I yelled the name of my brother and he looked at me embarrassed.

"A-Ah Ruri...W-Welcome back ?" I tried to continue to talk but I heard footsteps coming.

"What's wrong Kuroneko !?" I heard Kyousuke panicked and as I turn back, I sighed when I saw him and the others here.

After letting them in my room, I sat next to (Y/N) and I can tell how much he grew up. He's much taller and mature than when I saw him last time. He was quite young even though he's 16 but he's still a kind brother.

"I'm Gokou (Y/N), thanks for taking care of my little sister during all this time." He said and the others smiled.

"You don't have to, she's our friend right Kuroneko ?" Saori asked me and I felt embarrassed

"Y-Yeah...she's right." I looked down and I felt someone patting my head and it's from my brother.

"W-What is it for ?" I pushed his hand off and everyone laughed.

"I thought you liked it before." He said confused and I felt myself blushing. Why did he still remember about it ?

"I-It's when I was a child !" I told him with all my embarrassment on and they laughed once again.

"Besides, why are you here ? I thought you were working." I asked him and he laughed nervously.

"Well, the things is I'm still searching a job and unfortunately, my bike ran out of fuel. I kinda wished to take a break before taking back my research." He said and I sighed while I heard the others chuckling. But still, I'm happy to finally see him back after long years.