Sick! Hojou Karen x Female Reader (IM@S CG)

Yahallo~!
So this one was requested by...no one because I said I will make a story someone requested and the next story will be my choice and I think I will keep it up.
Anyway, hope you're fine ! For me, I'm not. My brain got fried up because of school so the ending is so-so. The truth is I'm bad to write an ending. =/
Nothing more to say so let's go !

__________________________

- Morning -
- At the 346 Production : in your office -
- 3rd POV -

You're (L/N) (Y/N), a producer from the 346 Production. You actually have produced three girls : Shibuya Rin, Kamiya Nao and your crush : Hojou Karen.

Karen was the first idol you produced. She always like teasing you and she's always stays on your side. As a consequence, you fell in love with her.

Back to the story, you're in your office and you're making schedule for the girls.

"Good morning producer." You heard someone entering the room. You can guess it's Rin.
"Good morning Shibuya-san." You greeted back.

"Jeez, when will you call Nao and I by our first name ?" Rin said and sighed.
It can't help. You only call Karen by her first name because she "blackmailed" you. You have to do it only on her or else she will show a photo of you in your underwear to her friends. How did she manage to get it ? That's a good question.

"S-Sorry Shibuya-san but I can't..." You told her and she sighed.
"Whatever." Rin said and went sitting down on a couch.

A few minutes later, Nao comes in.
"Hi producer !" Nao greeted.

"Good morning Kamiya-san." You greeted back.
"So what are we going to do ?" She asked.
"Eeh~ Are you already motivated Nao ?" Rin said while smirking.
"S-Shut up ! It's not like I want to do it !" Nao said and joined Rin. You giggled.
"Let's wait Hojou-san for now." You told her.

You have waited for a few minutes but Karen is still not here. You start to get worried about her.

"Karen sure take her time." Rin said.
"Right ? What should we do producer ?" Nao asked you.

You would like to wait her a little longer but Rin and Karen will soon start their job and trainings and you will have a meetup with the others producers.

"For now, stick to your schedule and let's visit her after that alright ?" You suggested them and they accepted.

- Meanwhile -
- At Hojou's residence -
- Karen's POV -

Cough ! Cough !

I would like to go to work but my mom told me I'm sick so I stay at home. Well, maybe I overworked on those recent days. I wanted to show my skill to producer during one of our live with Rin and Nao, it turned out well because producer was impressed. The reason I did that is because...I think I love her. She's quite innocent and caring. I think I love these parts.

Knock Knock

"Karen, do you need something ?" I heard my mom asking me behind my room's door.
"Nothing mom." I answered her.