Overprotective!SecondYear! Muse x Popular!Short!Cute!Fem Reader (LoveLive) + A/N

This title is too long so I have to cut words and spaces... =/

Yahallo~
So this one was requested by @shuzuuki !Thanks for your request !
Hum...I have some writer's block because :
- I don't quite get the overprotective idea.
- I can't identify myself as a cute and short character.
- I got busy because of school's tests lol.
- See the A/N at the end.

In my opinion, I think it's a little bad but tell me if I'm wrong. Well, I hope you won't mind it in any case.
Anyway, let's becoming this cute and short character and let's-a-go !

______________________________

- At Otonokizaka's High School -
- 3rd POV -

Being popular is not your strong point but you ended to be. Everything happened because some photos of you, which you think it's too embarrassing to show, got uploaded on the Internet and so everyone got charmed by your cuteness and...your short size.

Back to the moment : like every story, you hid in places where your fans won't find you like empty classroom, locker or...bushes and on this wonderful day, you've been see by them.

"Here she is !" You heard one of them shouted and so you started to run away.
"Don't let her go !" An another one said and you heard them running after you. You know they don't have any ill inten—
"You're running so cutely~!"
"Why are you running away~?"
"We will force you to wear those clothes we all chose~!" ...You take back what you were thinking.

'Why is it happening to me ?' You thought while trying to not imagine what's going to happen if they catch you.

All you wanted is a peaceful school life. You don't mind getting attention from your classmates but they are going a little too far. At the beginning, you received some compliments and as the day goes on, you gradually get weird things like photos or a fan club.

After a while of fleeing, you're facing two choices, one is the upstairs and the other one is a dead end with a room on the left. You look behind and you don't see them but you still hear them shouting and running. Without bothering, you run to the room and you hope it's opened. You pray yourself so it will happen and you turn the door's handle.

- Umi's POV -

Honoka, Kotori and I are writing the next song. Nico is doing her special training to the first year and Nozomi and Eli are doing their student council's duty.
I can heard people running in the corridor. They should know it's forbidden to run in the corridor.

The door get opened and we see a little girl coming and closing the door while panting. She checks outside by looking through the window and she sighs in relief. She looks behind her and she sees us. By looking at her ribbon, I can guess she's a second year too but by looking at her face, I have started to blush because of how cute she is.

"S-Sorry for the intrusion !" She stuttered. Even her voice is cute.
"N-No it's alright right ?" Honoka asked us and we nodded. The little girl sighs in relief once again.
"T-Then can I stay here ? I don't want to run again because of my fans..." She chuckles nervously. She has fans too ? I think it's quite obvious because she is so cute—Why am I calling her cute ? And besides it, I feel like I need to protect her from her fans. I mean, she can't work quietly if they are fans around her ! Anyway, back to the topic.
"S-Sure ! We don't mind !" I suddenly answered her and Honoka and Kotori looked at me surprised. I guess the the right choice and at the same time, know why I want to protect her.