Yandere Poppin'Party x Female Reader

Yahallo~!
So this one was requested by @ExtremeAnimeX ! Thanks for your request !

First, why do I have to make an another yandere story and especially to one of my favorite group ? D:

Secondly, the story is...quite bad, especially at the end, from my point of view. I just want to warn you. I don't like being self-confidence.
About the warning, here's your usual warning :

Warning :
Blood, violence and cetera...

If you're okay with this, then let's go !

__________________________

- At Hanasakigawa Girls' High School -
- Kasumi's POV -

"Today, we will receive a new student." Our teacher told us.
Great ! I'm excited to see the new student. I will make sure to be the one who guides her !
"You can come in." The teacher said and the door opened and so the new student comes in.
She's...pretty. I can't take out my eyes from her.
"Hello, my name is (L/N) (Y/N). I moved in a few days ago. I hope we will get along." She said while the teacher wrote her name on the blackboard. (Y/N)-chan...
"Okay (L/N)-san, you can sit down next to..." The teacher searched a place for her. I check the table next to me and there's nobody. So I put my hand up and say : "Here teacher !"
"Great ! You can go next to Toyama-san." The teacher said and (Y/N)-chan go to the table assigned.

While she's coming, I can feel my heartbeat faster. Her scent is good and her aura is kinda special, like we're linked by the fate. (Don't think Kasumi would say that)
"I'm Toyama Kasumi ! Can we be friend ?" I told her and she smiled and nodded. Her smile...I think I'm falling in love with her and I feel something, like I want to keep her for myself.

- After 1st period -
- Your POV -

It's actually our first break.
Everyone went around of me and asked me questions. I'm quite uncomfortable right now...

"Hey (Y/N), do you need someone to show you the school ?" I heard someone asking me that.
"Yeah sure—"
"Sorry guys but I will do it for her !" Someone interrupted me and brought me out of the classroom. But her grip is quite hard.

We left the classroom and I see it's Kasumi-chan who brought me here. She looks nice and kind so I feel less nervous now thanks to her but right now, I still feel her grip even after she let my wrist go. It's kinda hurt.
"Thanks Kasumi for getting me out of this situation." I thanked her. She blushed and tried to look away.
"W-Well you seem to be in trouble..." She said. She's quite cute too.

"Hey Kasumi ! What are you doing ?" Someone called Kasumi.
Four girls comes to us. I check back to Kasumi and...she looks different.

- Kasumi's POV -

What are they doing here ? I want to have my time alone with (Y/N)-chan.

"H-Hey guys ! I need to show her our school !" I tried to act normally and I grasped (Y/N)-chan's hand and we started to leave but...
"Oh cool, can we come too ?" I heard O-Tae asking.
"Y-Yeah ! It will be great Kasumi-chan !" Rimirin accompanied her.
"Come on ! Don't leave us alone !" Saaya said
"W-We need to keep an eye on you !" Arisa said.
Why do they persist ? Are they trying to ruin my plan ?