Wife! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)

Yahallo !
So this one was requested by @Yuotom ! Thanks for your request !

Yay ! A (real) first request from IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls ! Nana is the best girl.

It's a cute and calm one-shot (I guess ?) and I hope I managed to get the Blind! part.

I have nothing else to say so enjoy~

—————————

- Morning : in your room -
- 3rd POV -

You heard the bird chirping through the windows. You started to wake up while getting up from your bed. You don't know what time is it because...you're blind. Your life is rough : you use a cane to help you to recognize the things you touch with the sound you make.

Talking about the cane, after you managed to get it next to your bed, you went to the kitchen and fortunately, you don't forget the way to go because it's your home after all.

- In the kitchen -

When you got here, you can smell something good and you can hear a cute and magnificent voice singing.

"Go! I won't hesitate anymore!
I promise to shine brighter than now!
I pinky swear to my future"

You're listening the song for a while and after it ended, you clapped your hand.

"A-Ah darling...!" You heard this someone said.
"This is very good Uzuki." You said. It's your wife, Shimamura Uzuki, a former idol.
"T-Thanks...!" You heard her embarrassed. "The breakfast is ready ! Let me help you to sit !" She said and she guided you to your chair.
"Thanks." You thanked her and she giggled. She brought the knife and the fork next to your hand. You heard a plate in front of you on the table and you can smell the food. You recognized it's your favorite breakfast.
"Enjoy the meal !" Your wife said and she smiled but unfortunately, you can't see her bright smile.

During the meal, you're having a talk with her.

"You know darling, Rin-chan and Mio-chan will visit us in some days !" Uzuki said happily. "It's been months since the group disbanded !"
"It's good to know they will come here." You said. "And what are they doing right now ?"
"Well Rin-chan became a florist and Mio-chan is still an idol." Uzuki answered. "And I'm a kindergarten teacher !" She said before both of you let out a giggle.

"Ah ! It's nearly time for the work !" She said and you heard her leaving the chair and rushing while you're still eating. "Darling, I let your lunch on the table alright ?" She said and you nodded. She smiled and she kissed your cheek. "I will go now darling, see you later !" She said before she left the house.

After you finished the meal, you took your time to put your plate in the dishwasher and you went to the living room.

- In the living room -

You sat down on the sofa and you tried to find the remote controller. After a while, you remembered it's on the table so you tried to reach it until you touch it and you grabbed it before you turned the TV on.

"This is a great success from one of the top idol : Honda Mio !"
"Thanks everyone ! See you on the next live !"