Akagi x Female Reader (Azur Lane)

Yahallo~!
So this one was requested by @Gumka67 ! Thanks for your request !

Normally, Akagi from Azur Lane is a "yandere" but since I'm weird and dense, I forgot to put the yandere personality lol (too lazy to modify)

(Plus : there's no "Yandere!" in the title so please, if you want your yandere characters to be a...yandere character, even though they are naturally one, add it in the request)
(Plus plus : Akagi is a kind girl when she's not getting yandere right ? Apart this one on the image :

yandere character, even though they are naturally one, add it in the request)(Plus plus : Akagi is a kind girl when she's not getting yandere right ? Apart this one on the image :

Artist : STEED (STEED ENTERPRISE)

For the lateness, I had trouble with the ending (I wondered which ending should I go) and I didn't get a lot of sleep recently and some stupid reasons like :
- Busy at school (obviously)
- Farm on Azur Lane.
- On Fire Emblem Heroes
- On any others games.
-  Watching lives like on Elsword.
- And videos about seiyuu/voice actors
(Fun fact : Meguchii (Who voices Ako from BanG Dream and Tsubasa from Love Live!) and Yuki (who voices Lisa-nee from BanG Dream) had a channel on Youtube where they play games)
- And reading comics about Azur Lane

I may re-edit it later or even make a true Yandere! Akagi x Female Reader but right now, I'm busy because of my schedule. *sighed* Eight hours for one practical work...

Anyway, enjoy the story !

—————————————

- In the afternoon -
- In your office -
- 3rd POV -

You're actually exhausted from your works. You were watching over the battles and the equipments for hours. You wonder if you need to take a day off.

"Ugh...I'm so tired !" You said aloud after you sighed. It's not often you're in this state. You're always doing this routine since you got here, well you can't complain because you wanted this job. While you're in deep thought, you heard someone knocking on the door.
"Commander-sama ?" You heard someone calling you and the door opening.

It's one of your ship girl Akagi. She and her sister were your enemies until your ship girls managed to defeat them. After then, they secretly followed your ship girls to your base and they lived hidden until you met them in a corridor. Kaga politely excused for everything but her sister were staring at you which made you feel like your life was threatened. Now, you're starting to like her even though you found out she stalks you everyday recently.

"What is it Akagi ?" You asked her and she smiled. You had a bad feeling about it.
"I saw you're exhausted. Would you join me for a tea ?" Akagi asked you and you sighed in relief. You're happy to see she cares about your work.
"Yes, wait for me." You said and she nodded before you put your files back to your drawer and you followed her to her room.