37 | Eleven

Depuis le début

"We aren't here for him."

"No!" Archer grunts behind me and I feel the heat of him at my back.

I step back when the man enters, the same three men behind him.

My back slams into Archer's chest and I feel his hand at my spine, curling into the fabric of my top.

He goes to walk around me, and I put my hand out, blocking him.

Dimitri chuckles, "Brave. Unfortunately, that won't help you."

"I don't intend for it to." I murmur back.

"That mouth is going to get you killed one day."

"I intend for it to."

"Holland-" Archer says through gritted teeth, the palm of his hand hot against my back. He clutches my shirt in desperate fingers.

I ignore him, my gaze on the three men who crowd around us.

I don't flinch when one of them grabs me, letting him drag me to his chest.

Archer grunts in pain and my eyes snap to him, the two others slam him into the wall, their hands on his shoulders.

I react, slamming the palm of my hand into my captor's nose. He stumbles back, but he's faster than I expected, his hands snapping out to reach for me again.

I fight against his hold, my hard gaze on Archer and the two others as they grab his injured arm and pull.

A rough shout exits his throat, echoing along the walls.

I pull against the man's arms and my body is slammed into the wall. Head knocking against it.

My eyes flutter but I keep them on Archer as the man holding me presses his body to mine to keep me still.

Archer's face is screwed up in pain, his eyes leaving mine as they pull his arms again.

I flinch when I hear the pop, loud in my ear. My eyes stuck on the spot of his shoulder.

They popped it out again.

"Get off of him." I grind out, pushing against the man who holds me, slapping my palms against his chest.

My head slams back into the wall, a slap echoing as I stumble, knees cracking against the floor.

My hands slap to the floor, knees aching with pain.

"I'm going to fucking kill all of you." Archer rough voice pierces through me.

My eyes stray up to Dimitri as he stalks slowly inside.

He stares down at me, grasping my chin in his hand tightly.

"Are you going to learn how to be a good doll?"

"Fuck you." I whisper the words slowly, glaring up at him.

He bares his teeth in a grin, before looking towards his men.

"Take care of her." He stands up, letting go of my chin harshly and walks out of the room.

The door shuts, darkness enveloping the area, yet I can still make out the three men in the room with us.

Especially the one approaching me.

I crawl back on the ground as he stands over me.

I glare at him, knowing he can't see it in the darkness.

The lights click on, brightness stinging my eyes. I squeeze them shut unintentionally.

"Holland!"

My eyes snap open.