"Thanks, Renelle."

She smiles in reply, turning for the door and sauntering out, shutting it softly behind her.

A voice clears softly, and my eyes snap to Clay, seeing his gaze on me.

"I found a box in Archer's car." It's all he says but it has my nerves rising.

"Clay-"

"Who are you really and why are you keeping information on my father's businesses?"

"Clay, this isn't the time." Archer says, standing up, walking over to Clay with a hand raised.

"No, Archer. I want to know."

I swallow, standing up as Clay walks around Archer.

Archer moves in front of him again, whispering to Clay, his voice too low for me to hear.

"We have no idea who she really is-"

"My names Holland." I swallow. "I'm your sister."

Their bickering silences, the room so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"I don't have a sister." Clay replies, narrowing his green eyes on mine.

"Actually, you have two."

"Oh shit." Liam says softly, eyes bouncing between Clay and I.

I look towards the two other parts on our team, seeing Cleo looking between Clay and I, analysing us.

"How would I even know you're telling the truth, you could be lying-"

"Clay." Archer cuts him off, voice hard. His hand lands on Clays shoulders and my brother rips his body away from Archer's, green eyes narrowed accusingly.

"You don't have to believe me, but it's the truth."

He blinks, eyes not looking away from me, staring at me as if just looking will give him the answers he seeks.

The door opens behind us, Gary entering, Ray and Lukas behind him. Their eyes go straight to Clay, finally seeing the man up close before they look to me, checking over me to make sure I'm okay.

"Why is everybody standing around like idiots?" Gary asks, eyes bouncing between the five of us.

Clays eyes narrow on Gary, before he looks to Ray and Lukas, staring at them hard.

"The eyes." Cleo whispers, lifting her hand as if she didn't meant to say the words out loud.

Gary looks to me as if I can give him an answer to his question.

"I told him the truth." I hush, looking Clay.

Gary's eyes widen, swinging to Clay.

"Now why would you go and do something like that?" Gary says, shaking his head, rubbing his temples. Lukas and Ray take the chance to run, rushing from the room, not wanting to be in the middle of this.

"He needed to know the truth."

"How do you even know you can trust him, he is his father's son."

Clays eyes swing to Gary, glaring. Cleo and Liam watch Gary and him like a tennis match, their eyes wide.

"And am I not his daughter?" I lift a brow.

Gary breathes out harshly, looking away from Clay. "You luckily took after my sister."

Clay looks to me, "We share a mother?"

"You shared a womb." Gary mutters and I snap my head to him,

"You're making it worse."